• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Search results

1. Osprey

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

I don't think the Adventures manga is considered the definitive canon of all things Pokemon. If I recall, that comment about Adventures being "the most faithful" out of all other media was referring to the overall mood and feel of the world, rather than in-game canon.
  2. Osprey

Although Primal Dialga's orange markings were mostly there for the Obviously Evil look... I'd say something akin to either Primal Dialga or Shadow Pokemon are equally possible. Though the exact details are hazy, both are kinda similar in that something (probably darkness-related) caused the soul...
  3. Osprey

I don't think that's what Yang was getting at here. It's not so much as the events of the XY games have already happened in the anime... it's more like "if the anime was going to promote an upcoming game with a reincarnated Team Flare, they'd use the designs from the new game, not the ones from...
  4. Osprey

And the half-starved Pokemon fandom continues to cannibalize itself~ You know, I've heard that one way to help make yourself a somewhat happier person is to go into things with little to no expectations. This situation is no different. I have no idea what's going on or what's going to happen...
  5. Osprey

The problem is that I can almost guarantee that if Kanto was remade, there's no way that the guys in charge would change anything significant, or else it'll piss off the genwu- uh, more narrow-minded Kanto fans. The screams of "MY CHILDHOOD IS RUINED" would be heard for miles. If- and this is a...
  6. Osprey

Meh. Keep your trousers on. Let's not get all hyped until we actually have something confirmed to be excited about. This is a slight chance for something substantial that's a whole month away.
  7. Osprey

Eh... either we need some new info, or we all need to find something else with which to occupy ourselves in the meantime. Because it looks to me like y'all are starved for news, irritable because of this hunger, and are turning on eachother as a result. This ad hominum squabbling isn't...
  8. Osprey

Ooh, I know! We could have... a choice to remove our hat! And they can't give me that BS about the hat "marking out" the protagonist. Countless other games have worked around this with other features like spiky hair. I'm not saying that the protags of Pokemon games need that, of course... just...
  9. Osprey

They'll do what I did as a seven-year-old and overtrain their starter, then smash through with sheer power. It's not that difficult, you know. Smartphone gamers are probably less likely to seek out a variety of Pokemon anyways. That would mean memorizing things like type matchups. Simpler to...
  10. Osprey

Kanto, Kanto, Kanto. Enough about Kanto! It's great that Game Freak recognizes that it's a huge nostalgia source and a failsafe backup, but I don't wanna revisit a repainted Kanto with each gen.
  11. Osprey

I think Go and Z could easily be released in the same year, mostly because Z is not an orthodox core series game. It's completely different, and it will probably appeal to a crowd that would never pick up a 3DS anyways. If anything, Go will give me a good reason to take my phone with me...
  12. Osprey

That reminds me. Over Gen VI, a particular plot point has been in focus almost the whole time: Infinity Energy. The energy that enables Megavolution an Primal Reversion, the energy that powered the Ultimate Weapon as both a revival device and a weapon of mass destruction, and implied to be a...
  13. Osprey

Psh, it's 4chan. They're probably just trying to troll to Pokemon fans. I'm not taking this with a grain of salt... I'm gonna dismiss it til further notice.
  14. Osprey

Hmph. I'm mostly looking forward to PSMD. I'm waiting for that sweet moment when the fandom practically erupts with a new major announcement, sure, but I'm not gonna let that anticipation ruin the fun I can have right now. If people start getting restless, I'd recommend replaying an older game...
  15. Osprey

Did a lack of remake stop them when they put the Hoenn Leaders and Champions into the PWT in BW2?
  16. Osprey

... Flowers? Nice job, Pokemon, you just managed to be more cryptic than typical Square Enix. We have a lot of flowers already, but Eternal Floette is the most likely. I mean, I doubt that they would re-introduce something like Shaymin at this point. Anyways, I'm hoping this'll tie into...
  17. Osprey

You know, I'd be fine if this was a forme change and not another megavolution. From the looks of it, Zygarde's going to have a drastic size change, going from just barely being taller than a kid to supposedly looming over a castle kaiju-style. Megavolution usually involves the Pokemon changing...
  18. Osprey

If anything, Zygarde would clash with Lysandre because the latter's kinda trying to NUKE KALOS. Maybe Zygarde would've been culling humanity kaiju-style on any other day, but I'm pretty sure that a genocidal maniac's plans to wipe out every Pokemon and almost every human in Kalos would probably...
  19. Osprey

Zygarde appearing in the special feature trailer really means next to nothing. If I remember correctly, early on in movie promos, sometimes Pokemon and legends that had nothing t do with the finished product would appear anyways, like Lugia and Ho-Oh for that Zoroark trailer. Let's just assume...
  20. Osprey

The difference there is that those aren't the Third Legend counterparts to paired box legends. Ever since Gen III, the games have followed a pattern: first two games introduce a pair of legendary Pokemon to serve as the box mascots and an in-game duality. A third, powerful legendary can be found...