• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Search results

1. R

Glitches Thread

So far glitches seem to be the biggest downfall of BW2. I mean, some of them are so obvious it makes you wonder what the hell has beta testing team been doing all day... Here are the glitches I know: rabid Pokemon Breeders - I'm pretty sure everyone encountered this at some point or...
  2. R

Time to brush up my Doubles skills... (International Challange 2012 team)

Truth to be told I wasn't going to participate in this tourney, seeing as I kinda lost interest in battling, but a friend of mine recently become interested in doubles and thus persuaded me to join. So here it is, my IC 2012 team. It is actually a revamped version of my old gen IV Sunny Day...
  3. R

News reporting?

Hi. If I have a piece of news to report, but don't want to write an article myself (as English in not my first language and I'm afraid I might do some mistakes), with whom should I contact? Thanks.