• Snowy sets out into the Wild Area and encounters a giant Pokemon lurking in a den. Watch here as Snowy goes head to head with the massive Pokemon.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Search results

1. techitisJ

PREVIEW: M23: Coco

No, it's not in a lot of games, generally because while sprite games can look awesome, many core games being released these days don't really fit the mold of games that generally use sprites (mainly because the market of popular games has changed). There are still games that do so, many of them...
  2. techitisJ

PREVIEW: M22: Mewtwo Strikes Back—Evolution

I am happy to see that the movie will be having an English Release, and I'm even slightly more willing to actually watch it now since I'm not directly paying for it. Still, not a big thing for me personally. I still can not stand how people look. If anything I'll probably just skim the movie...
  3. techitisJ

I don't think it really is though. There are actually many people who prefer the Sprite based Pokemon gams to the 3D because they are two entirely different things. Sprite-based games can look great for different reasons than reasons why the 3D games look great. It's no different from the...
  4. techitisJ

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Last night and into this morning I got really inspired to write a lazy fic. So I planned and started writing a Pokemon fanfiction. I wrote about 3500 words yesterday and into this morning.
  5. techitisJ

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I wrote about 250 words today of a scene in a short story I am writing for my fiction class. Basically it's about a woman (who still goes unnamed), who was in and on and off relationship with a man named Marshal every summer for 5 years, till he suddenly disappeared, and the woman starts to...
  6. techitisJ

Your "WOAH THAT'S SO CREEPY" moment

I was 16 years old, had only just recently gotten back into Pokemon (was in it when I was way younger but only watched the anime really), and I was making my way around Kanto in my Pokemon Crystal Emulator file. I reached Lavender Town... and I just froze. Music has always had a big effect on...
  7. techitisJ

REVIEW: TW01: Letter

Well admittedly we didn't see too much of it this short, but just going from the little hints from this episode (the main character clearly liking Pokemon and having a strong bond with them, from what Chairman Rose asked and how the Covriknight who didn't like strangers was completely fine with...
  8. techitisJ

I am really excited to have a Pokemon series that focuses a bit more on the real than on traveling and being a trainer. Don't get me wrong, that's the beauty of the Pokemon World, but after 20+ years of the Pokemon World being depicted as very different than the real one, it's nice to see them...
  9. techitisJ

This almost got me a little teary eyed. I havent even known this kid for 10 minutes and I already adore his character. The animation in this series is simply lovely, and I love how the Pokemon look. Corviknight's design was absolutely wonderful. Can't wait for the next episode.
  10. techitisJ

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I think I'll also be composing a new Team in the Isle of Armor and then in the Crown Tundra. I've already built a couple of teams for different characters that I have made (just to have some more variety when I'm doing postgame shenanigans/character building), and it's opened me up to exploring...
  11. techitisJ

Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

Poison/Ice would be a cool typing, though I wonder if the might save the ice type variants for the Crowned Tundra DLC. I was figuring since Klara is part of the Isle of Armor DLC, Wurmple would be included in that one if it had a regional variant for Dustox. I was thinking maybe Poison/Dark or...
  12. techitisJ

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII)

Yes, I have one I can trade to you.
  13. techitisJ

A poketuber I watch, MandJTV posted an analysis today of the DLC reveal, and he actually pointed out something interesting. Klara's head ornament loosely resembles the wings of a Dustox, who is not in Pokemon Sword and Shield. While the shapes and colors are different (which does tend to...
  14. techitisJ

I also hope we get some more regional forms, and I think it's entirely possible, just on how the website expresses multiples. I don't think we'll get too many, but at the very least an additional line for the Isle of Armor, and then one for the Crowned Tundra. I wonder if these potential new...
  15. techitisJ

Tell us why you Love Your Favorite Pokemon!

Choosing a favorite for me is like having to choose a name for a character. I can never find just one I love above all others, and I find that often my favorite switches. And with all the recently added Galar Pokemon, I have to see where those ones fall into the mix. Here is one of my favs...
  16. techitisJ

The trailer was all too brief, but I wasn't expecting a major one yet. It does pique my interest though, with the Celebi shrine, and the fact that Calyrex was revealed in the recent direct, who also has something to do with time. I am quite interested in seeing where this movie will go. It is...
  17. techitisJ

I have some thoughts on the DLC now since I've had the day to let the news simmer into my brain. I love it. I freaking love it. Gone are the days of 3rd versions I say. This was a great idea, so much better than having to buy a full-priced game just to experience a few new Pokemon, and a new...
  18. techitisJ

So one of the first things I noticed during the trailer. The model of Talonflame Finally, I can stop ripping my hair out over the Fletchling Weather Vane on the tops of the buildings in Wedgehurst despite the fact that the Fletchling line was not in the game. That was the first thing we...
  19. techitisJ

I was not ready. I WAS NOT READY AT ALL. I woke up this morning like "time to check out Pokemon Home", because why bother setting an alarm for details about the new service. Nobody wants to wake up at 6:30am for that. And it's freaking this! DLC. I will gladly throw my money at this instead of a...
  20. techitisJ

Regional Variants or Megas?

Regional Variants all the way. Megas are cool, but you just can't beat regional variants. I love everything about them, but the lore to them is my favorite. Just the concept of Pokemon having o adapt differently is wonderful to see, and they can even expand on the concept, as they have shown...