• Magnificent Entertainer heads toward Hearthome City and befriends the Berry Master. Watch here as his berry powers grow immensely.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Search results

1. S

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: /Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (Updated) Preferably one with Synchronoise. I'm gonna get a sweet breed with this and My DW Female Eevee.
  2. S

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: /Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (Updated) Could I get an Eevee? Any nature is fine.
  3. S

Cancelled: Conversion - A Factions Game - Night 3 (10/23/11)

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - Day 1! (10/14/11) That was pretty fast. I guess if Aestivate wants it though. Vote: Aestivate
  4. S

Mafia: Family Guy Mafia (MAFIA AND ROGER WIN!) [10-13-11]

Re: Family Guy Mafia (DAY 9- The death of two alcoholics) [10-9-11] Meh. Do what you will.
  5. S

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - NIGHT 0 (10/2/11) www.gotmyrole.com
  6. S

Mafia: Family Guy Mafia (MAFIA AND ROGER WIN!) [10-13-11]

Re: Family Guy Mafia (DAY 4- One down...) [9-27-11] Hopefully Laterose was roleblocked. Hopefully.
  7. S

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - Sign-Ups! (9/22/11) Seems like the mafia wins no matter what :V
  8. S

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - Sign-Ups! (9/22/11) This is going to be a total cult war.
  9. S

Mafia: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) I'm back.
  10. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) Then why not get rid of you tomorrow?
  11. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) ._. it's apparently not that easy out. My voting power was taken away by Aestivate, so do what you will. But I'll be back to say I told you so. EDIT: and I don't like how everyone follows a bandwagon out of the blue so late in the game.
  12. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) Any reasons on voting me?
  13. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DEPRESSION. HOW FITTING. (9-19-11) Thanks for that gift you gave me last night, Aestivate. -_- now I can't vote or use my role(which requires voting lol.)
  14. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DAY 7 NOT A BALROG (9-17-11) Good luck with Feliciano rampaging around. =/
  15. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DAY 7 NOT A BALROG (9-17-11) ... I'm saying that Turpin was part of my faction; I couldn't possibly be him, he died.
  16. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DAY 7 NOT A BALROG (9-17-11) Gosh. What do I have to do to not get lynched. I'm not town, I'm just an independent trying to survive. Whatever my vote is in the thread is just a facade. I send my real vote to Ryuu in PM. I'm just pissed that my dude Turpin got lynched.
  17. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DAY 7 NOT A BALROG (9-17-11) Well than, imma claim the shield warrior.
  18. S

What do you want in Gen 6?

It could receive weather reports from wi-fi maybe?
  19. S

Zorua, Eevee, Riolu, Starters and more for free :D

Re: Zorua, Eevee, Riolu and Chimchar for free :D Any timid chimchars you're willing to part with?
  20. S

Re: FALCONWING 3 MAFIA- DAY 7 NOT A BALROG (9-17-11) I still have to say that there's quite a bit of evidence. Vote:Feliciano