• Magnificent Entertainer heads toward Hearthome City and befriends the Berry Master. Watch here as his berry powers grow immensely.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Search results

1. Maniacal Engineer

POTW: Pokémon of the Week #3.#@&)9¿: MissingNo.

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it ‍ special. This week's Pokémon of choice is a personal favorite of...
  2. Maniacal Engineer

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

I thank you for letting ME me know. That was certainly odd. Fortunately, I was able to add one to the equation, and now everything is evened out again. Hopefully there will be no more irrational loses of my signature. Your plan is too simple. Come up with a better plan that involves more steps...
  3. Maniacal Engineer

If it involves counting, count ME me in! AH AH AH! *thunderclaps*
  4. Maniacal Engineer

Greetings! I have returned to count in this thread once again. *starts counting letters* AH AH AH! *thunderclaps*
  5. Maniacal Engineer

*is unfazed by the fire* Have you seen the new Regeneration of my puppeteer's account? If I couldn't withstand flames, I'd have been toast ages ago, since the former Regeneration was a troll.
  6. Maniacal Engineer

Mafia: Sockpuppet Mafia 2016 - Endgame (TOWN WIN) - 10/16/2016

A Hyper Majority has been reached! Voting is now locked.
  7. Maniacal Engineer

Because I am a Muppet. I cannot taste the garlic, I cannot smell the garlic, I cannot eat the garlic, and I cannot feel the garlic. Similarly, wooden stakes do no frighten ME me, either, because, being a Muppet, I have no heart for the stake to go through. In spite of this, I am still more of...
  8. Maniacal Engineer

Greetings! It is I, your official vote tallier, the Count, here for the final official vote count of the game. Isn't this exciting! Let us count the votes together, one last time. Alucard: One! One vote! (Adam Stanheight) ...well, that was not all it was cracked up to be. Anyway, it was a lot...
  9. Maniacal Engineer

*counts the garlic cloves* *is otherwise unaffected by the garlic*
  10. Maniacal Engineer

Including the first 'rata' there are 395 shots that you have fired. If your aim was to kill ME me, may I remind you that I am already undead and therefore cannot be killed in this manner? AH AH AH! *thunderclaps*
  11. Maniacal Engineer

Threadmarks: Night 4 start

Facing the accusations of his peers, the Yellow Guy chickened out and decided to end it all. He hoped that his sacrifice would help the town achieve their victory...perhaps he wasn't so yellow after all. It is now Night 4. It will end in 24 hours...or whenever Zexilina says it ends.
  12. Maniacal Engineer

Greetings, it is I, your official vote tallier, the Count, here for breaking news, and if you broke it, you have to pay for it! Yellow Guy has Four! Four Votes! (Adam Stanheight, Garrus Vakarian, Roy Mustang, Yellow Guy). A Hyper Majority has been achieved. Voting is now locked.
  13. Maniacal Engineer

Very well, then. Take ME me to your secret base so that I can thwart your evil plans count all of the people working for you.
  14. Maniacal Engineer

Don't interfere with my counting, and I won't have to stun you. Now, let's see...what should I count next?
  15. Maniacal Engineer

Ah, but I do have the power to stun people. I just don't use it often because people have learned to let ME me count in peace. View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=f2xjnXvXkak
  16. Maniacal Engineer

Would you look at that? It is past time for another vote count. I would have counted the votes at the halfway mark, but I was busy at work counting beans. In any case, let us all once again count the votes. Wendy Oldbag: Four! Four Votes! (Yellow Guy, Adam Stanheight, Roy Mustang, Mr. Resetti)...
  17. Maniacal Engineer

Silence! *stuns all other partygoers* I am counting... *proceeds to finish counting beans at a leisurely pace* Done. There were precisely 1,492,063,857 beans. AH AH AH AH AH!!!! *thunderclaps* *The Count walks away, causing everyone to unstun*
  18. Maniacal Engineer

Silence! *stuns Archie* I am counting. *continues to count the beans*
  19. Maniacal Engineer

*is counting beans*
  20. Maniacal Engineer

Greetings, it is I, your official vote tallier, the Count. As Zexilina mentioned above, I do keep very close track of the hours, so I know that this quarter-phase vote tally is 1 hour 25 minutes too early, but my puppet master needs to get some sleep. So, without further ado, let us, once...