• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
  • NMLewis heads into the Petalburg Woods. Watch here and sing along as he hums his way through the Hoenn region.

Search results

1. Sword Master

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

I think the announcement will occur in January, and Z will be released on October 2016. For X and Y's 3rd anniversary. Thoughts?
  2. Sword Master

This isn't a bad thread like that Blog made it out to be. Seems quite normal to me, but I haven't seen all of it. So... Who thinks we will get an announcement of the new game before the Japanese XY and Z makes a debut?
  3. Sword Master

After Z Will GameFreak release 7th Gen on 3DS like B&W or release on next gen (NX)?
  4. Sword Master

Re: A new Pokemon game idea My first game was Diamond so I would love a remake but not now. I would guess from the current pattern is that we get Z. Then in 2016 we get a new generation of games on NX which isn't compatible with Ds 2017-Remake of Pokemon Yellow 2018- Remake of Diamond and...