• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
  • NMLewis heads into the Petalburg Woods. Watch here and sing along as he hums his way through the Hoenn region.

Search results

1. H

GEN VI: WCC Pachirisu

Hi, people, I am looking for this Dragon Tamer, if you guys have this little One, let me know and We can make a good trade
  2. H

GEN VI: Need some EVENTS

I have Keldeo and Genesect for you.
  3. H

GEN VI: Central Kalos Pokexex fillers

Send me a list and I will help you.
  4. H

US Diancie Codes

I want One!
  5. H

GEN VI: Need Diancie code trade for Legends and 5 Ivs

I have Frokie, growlite, phamtup, chadelure, vulpix with drought, charmander, kanghaskan, snivy, and more, name what you want and I go search my boxes for your code. I dont have competitive Legends.
  6. H

GEN VI: Need Diancie code trade for Legends and 5 Ivs

Hi, everybody, I need a Diancie code for a friend that can't get one in the stores. I have all legendary, some pokes from events, Ability Capsule and 5 IV pokes. So help me to give this gift to my friend.
  7. H

Diancie codes for trade

I would love one.
  8. H

Event Gengar

I want one if you still have it.
  9. H

GEN VI: LF Some legendaries FT Legendaries + events + mega stones

@JewelsVerne I have every Legends, some UT, included the Regiice and rock. Do you have na event pikachu or Diancie to trade?
  10. H

The next Gen VI WiFi Event??

Darkrai will be the next wi fi event to those who pre order the ticket for the next movie .
  11. H

Dan's Pokedex filling breeding and offering thread

Dan, I need the follow pokemons: . Bunnelby - Huge Power . Chimchar - Iron Fist . Fennekin - Magician . Bagon - Sheer Force I can offer a Keldeo, Genesect and Charizardite X.
  12. H

GEN VI: HA flechling

I have one to spare with good IVs and adamant. I already complete my dex so offer what you like in return, but if you have some vivilions or scatterbug different from modern feel free to offer!
  13. H

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

Remi, I am online now. My FC 1719-4516-1502
  14. H

Rayquaza shiny, Arceus, Victiny, Darkrai and bulbassaur.
  15. H

I have five ability capsule waiting for you.
  16. H

Ok, I will get four until Monday to you.
  17. H

Ok, so How many legendary pokemon do you have? :) I can get one or two per day.
  18. H

@REHiroshi, How many Ability Capsules do you need?
  19. H

I have another Ability Capsule. Do you still have the Arceus?