• Snowy arrives in Motostoke and signs up to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as Snowy encounters some rather noisy individuals in a hotel lobby.

Search results

1. Magnificent Entertainer

Steal-A-Cookie!

a third Zexy Zombie rises from the grave, knocks out chibighost, and takes the cookie
  2. Magnificent Entertainer

Steal-A-Cookie!

another Zexy Zombie rises from the grave and superglues chibi's mouth shut before taking the cookie
  3. Magnificent Entertainer

Steal-A-Cookie!

the ME corpse's illusion dissipates, revealing that it was just a Zexy Zombie being undead, the Zexy Zombie simply gets right back up again, eats Stay Puft, and takes the cookie back from chibighost
  4. Magnificent Entertainer

Steal-A-Cookie!

thickens the air, so nobody can disappear into thin air calls in the Ghostbusters to entrap chibighost takes the cookie, while chibighost is trapped
  5. Magnificent Entertainer

Steal-A-Cookie!

emerges from the pit of fire stronger than before, due to the powers of the Internet Troll shatters the alternate dimension with a snap of the fingers, and takes the cookie from chibi's ghost
  6. Magnificent Entertainer

Steal-A-Cookie!

the time machine blowing up actually triggered a black hole, which sucks in chibighost safe in his gravity proof escape pod, ME snags the cookie before it gets sucked into oblivion
  7. Magnificent Entertainer

Steal-A-Cookie!

uses a time machine to go back to over a year ago and take the cookie jumps back in the time machine and returns to present day
  8. Magnificent Entertainer

Steal-A-Cookie!

*uses the power of words to put the prefix 'un' in front of all the safes, making them unsafes* *easily breaks into all of the unsafes and steals the cookies*
  9. Magnificent Entertainer

Steal-A-Cookie!

*uses the walk through walls cheat code to sneak up on ^ and nab the cookie*
  10. Magnificent Entertainer

Steal-A-Cookie!

*being an AI, I hack the computer with ease and withdraw the cookie* *begins eating the cookie*
  11. Magnificent Entertainer

Steal-A-Cookie!

*genetically duplicates the cookie from a single remaining crumb outside the museum* AHAHAHAHA!!! and people said my cookie machine was useless!
  12. Magnificent Entertainer

Steal-A-Cookie!

*finds a stale cookie under ^'s old desk* *sheds tears*