• Magnificent Entertainer faces off against Fantina for his third Gym badge. Watch here as he makes way too many science fiction references.

Search results

1. M

Shiny dex entry

So I caught a shiny Magikarp earlier today and in the Pokedex, it fulfilled the entries for both male AND female shiny Magikarp (so basically there are entries for male and female versions of each species, and for Magikarp the shiny entries for both genders appeared after finding the shiny). As...
  2. M

RBY-exclusive TM's in Sun/Moon

For TM's that have long been extinct (until now, thanks to the VC), can they be utilized in Sun/Moon in a way that cannot be done otherwise? For example, Machamp with Fissure, which can only be done in Gen I. So if I were to teach a RBY Machamp Fissure and then transfer it to SM, could the...
  3. M

GEN VI: LF: Four event shiny Yveltals & Steven's shiny Beldum

I am offering: two Volcanion codes for the first two Yveltals and two hexaflawless Pokemon of your choice with these conditions for the last two and the Beldums: A breedable Pokemon No baby Pokemon that requires an incense (so I can give a Chansey but not a Happiny) I cannot promise HA's so...
  4. M

SPECULATION: Is Generation VI really done?

Was anyone else really surprised (and not in a good way) about the announcement of Generation VII? Don't get me wrong; I love seeing the Pokemon franchise still going strong and progressing after 20 years. I definitely would have liked to see Generation VII, but not as soon as it did. Here are...
  5. M

Battle Maison Super Doubles team advice

I've been trying to reach battle #50 in Super Doubles for about a week now but every time, I lose somewhere between battle #30-40. Here is my team: Greninja (5Vs, all excluding Atk) Timid, Protean 252 SpA/4 SpD/252 Spe Focus Sash Mat Block, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse Mega Kangaskhan...
  6. M

SPECULATION: ORAS's place in the Megaverse timeline in respect to XY

So a little background that is, by this point, pretty well-known but should probably be stated as a reminder to get the thread going. If you haven't completed the ORAS Delta Episode yet and you mind spoilers, do not click the spoiler tag: So it seems pretty safe to assume that the events...
  7. M

GEN VI: Alpha Sapphire legendaries wanted!

(I apologize for posting twice; I think I posted in the wrong forum the first time.) I would like to request to be traded the following Alpha Sapphire legendary exclusives: Dialga, Zekrom and Thundurus. I just need them to encounter Giratina, Kyurem and Landorus. After I capture those three...
  8. M

SPOILERS: What would you want in potential future remakes?

With the Delta Episode in ORAS indicating that: There may be remakes of FRLG, HGSS, DPPt and BW/B2W2 taking place in the same universe as XY/ORAS where Mega Evolutions do exist. Given this possibility, what would you guys want in those games, in terms of game mechanics, storyline, etc...
  9. M

SPECULATION: Will any other region's starters get Mega Evolutions?

First off, I apologize in advance if this thread belongs in the Mega Evolution thread, I made a new thread for this because I thought that this topic was a bit of a special case. Well, here goes: Do you guys think that the other region's starters will get Mega Evolutions? So far, only two out...
  10. M

New water-based villainous team in XY 2.0?

As most of you may know, the villainous team that was introduced in Pokemon XY versions was Team Flare, a villainous group that utilizes mostly fire-type Pokemon (among others, most of them being Pokemon that are typically used by villainous teams). That was, the way I see it, heavily one-sided...
  11. M

Stats for Royal Unova trainers in Easy/Challenge Mode?

Does anyone know what the stats for the trainers in the Royal Unova are in Easy/Challenge Mode? Bulbapedia currently does not have the stats for the trainers and I checked on Youtube; no Easy/Challenge Mode walkthrough-er bothered to do the Royal Unova. I've edited all Unova trainers'...
  12. M

May Plot Discussion

I've seen threads like these on Serebii forums but not on this site so I'll just post this thread to give everyone an idea of what's going on in the BW chapter recently. This is NOT my findings. All credits go to Coronis. "Sorry for the delay in updates, but I think we already have a general...
  13. M

Playable characters' personalities?

So far, the only scoop of a playable character's personality we got was Red's. We know that Red is a quiet young man who only responds with "yes" and "no" and he is obviously not afraid to just walk into a crime organization's hideout because he knows that he needs to save the day. And based on...
  14. M

Pokemon Ancestry and Lineage

Okay so I'm sure it's common knowledge that Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon while Arceus is the supposed "god". Asking which came first is practically the chicken vs. egg argument. And there's also man-made Pokemon like the Porygon-lineage and Genesect. It raises a lot of controversies. So...
  15. M

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a thread like this yet so I'll start one now. What further evolutions of Pokemon from previous generations would you like to see? Me, personally, I think there should only be expanded evolution lines of Generation V Pokemon. V was supposed to be a "fresh...
  16. M

If you could battle any of the Dexholders, who would it be and why?

Never saw a forum like this before, so I thought I'd start one. Who would you battle with your Pokemon team in one of your games? If you're a die-hard competitive battler, then Red and Blue could be a good match. If you're not a competitive battler but you still can at least beat the game and...