• NMLewis departs for Dewford Island. Watch here as he sails the seas with an old seadog and his pet seagull.

Search results

1. Timaeus

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Not really "news" but I couldn't think where else to put it. Really cool sounding. :bulbaWave:
  2. Timaeus

Sadly, even if the people on this site are respectful, you still have the jerks who do stuff like put the Lusamine battle in the thumbnail and title on day one plastered across YouTube which was impossible to avoid. :mad:
  3. Timaeus

Nothing particularly new in this JPN trailer, just going through all of the new Pokémon plus Galarian and Gigantimax forms. But because the trailer is so long you really get a good listenin' to the OST and I must say, I am really digging that bagpipe track~ :bulbaLove:
  4. Timaeus

I figured that it would be Chairman Rose to open the game on, it definitely feels like they've been getting more experimental with the format ever since Kukui sent you that video message in S&M. Glad to hear everything sounds good. If the only complaints are the graphics then that's an...
  5. Timaeus

I've learned to temper my expectations accordingly so I can't say I was disappointed with what was revealed. Chunky Pikachu is amazing. I initially thought Meowth had turned into a rocket to reference well, Team Rocket but no it's the long cat meme it seems. I figured Charizard would get a...
  6. Timaeus

For what it's worth, the horn of Unicorns was said to be able to counter poisons and what would you know, Psychic is strong against Poison type, whilst Fairy is weak to it. I think Ponyta still should have been Fairy with the anti-Poison Ability but it's an interesting point to raise.
  7. Timaeus

Perhaps Impidimp showing up unannounced is meant to be a running gag like how the adverts for Lilo & Stitch were of Stitch showing up in other Disney films as a joke.
  8. Timaeus

Genuinely surprised it is pure Psychic type. :lapras:
  9. Timaeus

First Bea and now Sirfetch'd. I see my choice to pre-order Sword has been rewarded further. ;)