• NMLewis departs for Dewford Island. Watch here as he sails the seas with an old seadog and his pet seagull.

Search results

1. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I Still think he can Get Sobble!!
  2. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I'm not abandoning my GIRL!!
  3. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I sure hope so; I prefer that title!!
  4. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Look. . . I Don't like Sun & Moon anime; I've hated it since the reveal of the designs in the Corocoro magazine, and hated it since it began. . . and I always Will hate it(And No, Ash winning the league, doesn't help me to hate it less, just the opposite, I hate it more, because such a victory...
  5. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Thank you; finally Someone else who hates how stupid they looked back in S&M!!
  6. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

triggered No it is not; It looks MUCH better; and The Artstyle doesn't suck anywhere near as much; Ash looks MUCH less Dopey, and more like a Mix of XY & SM, More towards XY!! Yeah. . . But At least It doesn't look anywhere Near as Rubbery & squash-And-Stretch as One Piece as it did during...
  7. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Love how it looks MUCH Less Dopey in action than Pokemon the Series: Sun & Moon!!! I Have good feelings for Pokemon the Series: Sword & Shield;
  8. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Agree!! that's What I would do!!
  9. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Whole-heartedly Agree with you, Hidden Mew. . . Because I Don't see how Go(who sounds exactly like Izuku Midoriya) would promote Pokemon Go, since Catching every pokemon is NOT an original Goal; It's been a catchphrase for the series since GEN I, And Plus; You can't even GET every single...
  10. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Sure hope you're Right!! also I Don't see anyway for the series to shift towards Pokemon Go(not that I'd even WANT to anyways), and you're right NOTHING gives that impression of promoting the mobile Non-nintendo games anyways!! Let's just hope that it stays that way!!
  11. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Not ALL Video games; there's still Games out that are still like that; that games are complete, with DLC as extras; Luckily; there ARE Still games that DON'T Require Microtransactions; and I mostly play THOSE!! also I DON'T Care about Pokemon GO; Or How much money it's made; And I Certainly...
  12. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Only if It's Primarily Pokemon the Series: Sword & Shield; while Go & Masters are non-intrusive & take the back-seat to Galar; with each other region not taking too much time away from the Journey & Ash getting a Sponsorship to complete in Galar in Televised Gym battles Competing in the Galar...
  13. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Don't care!!! as far as I see it when It comes to the anime; Pokemon the series: Sword & Shield Rules and should be reality, and Pokemon the series: Masters & Go Drools and shouldn't be the focus AT ALL!!
  14. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

that's not true; The Mainline games are STILL Selling well; they're still making tons of money; so that should be the anime's focus; NOT Go!! I'll only support Pokemon the series: Sword & Shield anime; NOT An Anime based off of Pokemon GO OR Pokemon Masters!!
  15. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

This is how it should be; Focusing on the Mainline games, and not Non-nintendo mobile Spinoffs ; I Don't care for Masters OR Pokemon Go(overrated anyways); To Me, It's Pokemon the Series: Sword & Shield and NOT Pokemon the Series: Masters & Go!! Pokemon is NOT Supposed to sell out or cater to...
  16. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

But this ISN'T Fresh or New; repeating the same formula that I hated 3 years ago, and still hate today where it got stale from just one whole generation; instead of what has worked well in the past; and that people loved; I Want things to be more like PRE-ALOLA!! I'm Glad SOMEONE Else agrees...
  17. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Their eyes aren't so Small!! along with The better shading, slightly thicker/sharper edges and the coloring but this IS The Same formula; Slice of life; which was one of many things I hated about Pokemon the series Sun & Moon; I didn't come for some Shirty Focus-less slice of Life!!
  18. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Yeah; They look MUCH Better here; as does Ash and the pokemon!! I Agree; it's much closer to XY than SM!!! Which is a MAJOR Upgrade!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Jessie's Mimikyu ruined & Removed everything I Loved about Mimikyu; This Video encompasses everything & Every Reason Why I fell in love with...
  19. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I'm Eagerly Awaiting Ash's Sponsorship in the Galar Televised Gym battles & League in Pokemon the Series: Sword & Shield, since Who WOULDN'T Sponsor someone who won the first ever League of a Region that hadn't ever gotten a champion before, If He hadn't won in alola, nobody would've sponsored...