• NMLewis departs for Dewford Island. Watch here as he sails the seas with an old seadog and his pet seagull.

Search results

1. PinkIceFox

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Yeah, I should have worded that better. They didn't focus on the ghost aspect of Rotom, just the electrical 'gets into electronic stuff' bit. Friday teh 13th weirdness makes me think more horror type stuff. Like maybe instead of being all pixels and glitched words would blink in and out, maybe...
  2. PinkIceFox

Oh god, the thought of them explaining it like that just made me cringe so hard. And this is coming from the chick who likes terrible puns and dad jokes.
  3. PinkIceFox

Gods I hate rotom. Why are they suddenly so obsessed with the damned thing? It's really weird to me how they're treating this like an in-universe pokemon are real thing while at the same time handling this as a video game. A rotom glitch doesn't even make sense for Friday the 13th. It's...
  4. PinkIceFox

I'll admit I don't always have the best reading comprehension (especially right now since I'm kinda ill at the moment), so apologies if I misunderstood you. I feel like the glitchiness is because of a separate thing (what with the rotom like sound after clicking the glitch). So the glitching is...
  5. PinkIceFox

motions to the Ice type Vulpix and the Ice Fairy Ninetales motions to the fire/ghost marowak But this tho? --- Galaran Zigzagoon's line has set the point that, most likely, if an older pokemon is going to get a new evolution, it's going to be via a regional variant of that pokemon. So, if our...
  6. PinkIceFox

I feel like they should have had the glitch on Monday and then just make us wait through Tuesday... this seems really dragged out. :\
  7. PinkIceFox

Turned on its side it really does look like a farfetch'd!!
  8. PinkIceFox

OOh a mystery! I really like this. But I swear if it's rotom related I'm gonna finally have a pokemon I dislike more than pikachu because HOO BOY AM I TIRED OF ROTOM ALREADY.
  9. PinkIceFox

They probably cut the scenes out of order while making the reveal video. They're not gonna Da Vinci Code information in numbers for a freakin Pokemon Video. The series is geared mostly to kids, why would they waste time on making riddles that are harder than any of the puzzles in all the games...