Search results

1. A Wild Luxray

PREVIEW: SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

So with the episode airing today, are we ready for Pokemon history to be made? We know the previews could simply be a misdirect, but all signs are seeming to point towards Ash actually winning the Alola League.
  2. A Wild Luxray

The real question is, is Fujisaku going to make Ash's first league victory feel disappointing with Lycanroc faninting after overusing Outrage, or will Ash's Lycanroc get the final blow?
  3. A Wild Luxray

If this is really Ash winning the Alola League, personally I'll be happy. Regardless of what people say, this is still a legitimate regional league. He had to actually win a tournament. Its still very new and it has no requirements, which should have been completing the Island Challenge, but a...
  4. A Wild Luxray

I do hope that it doesn't end that way. I'd hope Ash can finish off Lycanroc after that moment with something other than a Z-move.
  5. A Wild Luxray

Is...Ash gonna take advantage of Midnight Lycanroc's Outrage downside???
  6. A Wild Luxray

Its...Its actually happening!? After all these years, he's finally winning a league!?
  7. A Wild Luxray

I noticed that Ash's arms are actually down at his side, so he can't be holding anything up that way, though I do think this shot is important. It says that Guzzlord will crash the league, though the thing is...Where is Gladion? Why isn't he standing with Masked Royal and the Island Kahunas...
  8. A Wild Luxray

I can make out Pikachu, but there's something darker in the imager right with Pikachu.
  9. A Wild Luxray

They're doing even more to hype this up than the did for the Kalos League and its just unusual. I've never seen anything like this from the staff before.
  10. A Wild Luxray

Great. Here comes the inevitable Ash loses the league episode because the of the writers stupid "we have to end the series if he wins a league" rule. I don't have high hopes for this episode, especially with Fujisaku writing, even if he tends to have Ash win often. At least Gladion isn't like...
  11. A Wild Luxray

You can't be serious...They're giving the biggest battle of the league to Fujisaku. Why!? Just why!?