Search results

1. U

PREVIEW: SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Even the page itself has no recorded cases of foiler footage from Pokémon, and even I'm praying this won't be the first time Ash is leaked to be the winner in previews, only to lose in the actual episode.
  2. U

There is a good reason why many of us continue to doubt Ash will win this league. There is a phenomenon that TV Tropes refers to as Foiler Footage that has the writers intentionally create fake footage so that spoilers won't be leaked out. This has been done several times before, as the link...
  3. U

Not all controversies fade into oblivion over time. You still can't bring up Porygon, Jynx, Kadabra, and the change in voice actors in 2006 without triggering a flame war even in 2019. If the writers decide to have Ash continue losing leagues over the coming centuries, it won't help the...
  4. U

That was a point of my comment. If Ash wins the Alola League, nothing should stop him from taking part in the Galar League. League wins are mainly prestige, and a sign that Ash is advancing to his goal of Pokémon Master.
  5. U

This wouldn't be the first time the writers hyped up a potential battle that never came to be. There were hype for Ash vs. Gary in the Kanto League, and then Ash vs. Virgil in the Unova League. Both never happened, though the former was made up for it in Johto.
  6. U

I doubt they'll get rid of Ash in the SwSh series, even in the unlikely event he wins the Alola League. This will confuse the intended audience of mainly children. Getting rid of him after Gladion wins the league will destroy the legacy of this anime, too, by showing 22 years of Ash getting...
  7. U

I'm not going to let the potential reboot teaser for September 29 fool me. Gladion stands at a 99% chance of winning, even if Ash gets another deus ex machina to his advantage. And besides, .