Search results

1. Lufenium

SPOILERS: What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

If anything, Fates could be used as a benchmark for GF. Fates were excellent in creating a paired version experience.
  2. Lufenium

Americans had to head somewhere after fleeing Trump. The last few trailers have really ramped up my hype for this game. GF certainly don't disappoint.
  3. Lufenium

Of course; my bad. But tbh since we have so little information on US/UM at the moment it's what I'm theorising with. And of course they're not going to explain events from a different universe, they'd explain their own universe's version of events from one year prior, which likely would be...
  4. Lufenium

Sequels would be interesting, yes. However, a leak stated that US/UM would take place one year after the events of S/M in their own universe, so assuming that Kukui still founded the Elite Four and created an official league in that universe, then yes, I would be interested in seeing Alt-Alola...
  5. Lufenium

When you put it like that, it's not interesting. However...seeing an alternate Alola adopting/already adopted to the League, and how that replaced the Trials, how that affected Alola, its culture, its people and its Pokemon, as they're all pretty deeply intertwined. Also, seeing how the Tapu...
  6. Lufenium

I'm going to go against the tide here - I'm excited by these reveals. Despite my frustration that the reveal trailer actually revealed little to us, I am intrigued. The prospect of a different timeline with different events in the same region is something they haven't tread before - at least...