Search results

1. Shiny Celebi

What was the last thing that made you angry?

A customer being impatient at work.
  2. Shiny Celebi

An annoying man at work
  3. Shiny Celebi

This old guy staring at me at work again He comes in buys something for lunch and sits there and just stares at me and I hate it.
  4. Shiny Celebi

Seeing a woman scream in 4 manager's faces at work today, I dont know what about but the situation seemed pretty ugly. I cant believe people do that stuff.
  5. Shiny Celebi

A man yelling at me in front of his kid yesterday because the self checkouut machine wasn't working right after I was just returning a cart. Great, dude, way to teach your kid to teach cashiers like crap.
  6. Shiny Celebi

A customer told me I had no manners or respect and that I needed to learn them at work. I didnt do anything exept explain to her how to use the self checkout machine right next to me. If she doesnt want to ring up her own stuff why is she at self checkout?
  7. Shiny Celebi

My dad yelling at his dog for "misbehaving" when he was only excited about me and my sisters being there. He really wasnt being bad.
  8. Shiny Celebi

A message I got on another site
  9. Shiny Celebi

A customer at work who kept on badgering me about a coupon when I was already going to scan it and was well aware he wanted it applied, he just kept repeating it like I was deaf or stupid, Im getting real tired of certain people treating me like I dont understand anything.
  10. Shiny Celebi

A customer at work