Search results

1. Vay

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

3/10 looks a bit boring for me, never been a fan of dragons that much *more into fairies myself* Slurpuff
  2. Vay

had to look up design looking at it - likely 3/10 again, inanimate object based Pokemon don't catch my attention too much looks weird for one thing kind of fiery rocky Rhyperior-like body Braixen
  3. Vay

5/10 looks ok, not highest favorite just a bit meh by design never used one - lower rating since every time I did an online battle for fun, my opponents rage-quit when I took it down, its what kind of ruined the online battle experiences for me Delcatty
  4. Vay

9/10 second scariest of the ghost type, reminds me of La Llorona I seen and heard when I lived in Mexico creepy design fits well the ghost type, same wit the ice typing any place with spirits is always icy cold environments Braviary
  5. Vay

6/10 Oshy and Dewott look cute sadly Samurott loses the cuteness that otters have, a bit too over designed, still kind of like Hydreigon
  6. Vay

8/10 cute looking plant, still a bit too human like, at leastcresembles more a plant, higher rating for me Arbok
  7. Vay

1/10 deserves 0 Too humanoid emo looking for me (just above the disco) Palpitoad
  8. Vay

3/10 Looks a bit boring by design Way too simple May not be the worst fish out there, definitely no where near the best - 3rd gen had lots if bad designs, then again every gen did Sentret
  9. Vay

7/10 looks nice, similar to Godzilla in a way, lizards look awesome do like it Vulpix
  10. Vay

5/10 just meh for me, at least it helps to heal others (5th gen Pokemon centers) Serperior
  11. Vay

1/10 deserves a 0 it looks terrible to me, not every new Pokemon or forms will look good instead of making it better, they turned an already ugly looking Pokemon even worst Froakie
  12. Vay

5/10 not really a fan of Latios itself, same with the mega form not the worst looking flyer or best Togedemaru
  13. Vay

5/10 just meh by design, other fish and sea creatures I love more not the worst looking sea species out there, for me not the best looking either looks hard to draw Alolan Sandslash
  14. Vay

4/10 meh by design, not something for me it evolution does look a bit nicer Pignite
  15. Vay

10/10 cutie fairy pink balloon Pokemon, made me laugh in the anime with that cite puffy face it made when all fell asleep with its singing Kadabra
  16. Vay

3/10 might not be the worst looking fish out there, there is very far down on my favorites, love it's evolution Milotic
  17. Vay

10/10 Love design and typing seems easy to draw, hope it is Dewott
  18. Vay

10/10 its a strong and cute looking wolf, do love its design Hydreigon
  19. Vay

9/10 still love the Oregon Pokemon!! its on the back of my Oregon flag... beaver is the state animal, I love that state even the Pokemon itself is so awesome and cute looking, so awesome in the anime and in Refresh.... still have my Bibarel plush Slowpoke
  20. Vay

10/10 took me a while to love, 2nd my favorite grass starter Oshawott