Search results

1. FinalArcadia

What was the last thing that made you angry?

My dance pad started acting up while I was on Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 and it was getting REALLY annoying and had me mumbling at it like "you stupid thing, stop doing that!!" lol. Messing up in the "right arrow and down arrow keep wanting to act pressed when it's not or not doing it when...
  2. FinalArcadia

It happened again with my laptop ;_; My work week starts on Sunday, so of course my laptop decides that late Saturday afternoon is the perfect time to crap out on me. Every time I turn it on, it gives me that message about a cooling fan not functioning properly, and then it shuts down in a few...
  3. FinalArcadia

Gonna keep this vague, but I am just absolutely fed up with my brother. Nothing new, but I just... UGH just hearing his voice makes my blood boil, and there are some things going on since yesterday that I am still fuming about when I think about it. It's just amazing (in a bad way) that I can...
  4. FinalArcadia

Honestly, it is tiring to disagree politically with your own parents sometimes. An instance of that happened not too long ago tonight. Not to get into too much detail, but let's just say that I feel that certain figures in the government of my country are not very pro-women for various reasons...