Search results

1. Hidden Mew

SPOILERS: What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

I don't think that video games being story driven or having their own storylines is really bad. I understand wanting to just play the game and make your own story to go with it, but there are plenty of video games out there that do use the medium to tell good stories too and I don't think that...
  2. Hidden Mew

I'm still hoping that these won't just be traditional third version games. I don't know how much new content they could have, but I would hope that they wouldn't just suddenly revert back to traditional third version games now. Perhaps I'm being too optimistic here, but like I've been saying...
  3. Hidden Mew

I can understand that aspect of having low expectations. I'd just personally prefer to have some reason for setting expectations low instead of doing so right off the bat.
  4. Hidden Mew

I don't see how Sun/Moon could feel like an incomplete game. In terms of the Alola region itself, I could kind of see if people thought that was too small or that there were too many places left unexplored by the end, but not really incomplete. I wouldn't even say that they felt rushed. Granted...
  5. Hidden Mew

Not necessarily and that's a pretty subjective topic anyway. I like B2/W2, but I don't think that they were better than B/W. I can't really say anything definitive about US/UM's quality or how they compare to Sun/Moon until I can actually play them.
  6. Hidden Mew

I generally liked the reveal, despite being so short, but I really need more information before having a more solid take on the games. I was more excited when I thought that they were sequels. I think Sun/Moon sequels could have worked quite nicely, so that is a bit disappointing. The idea of a...