Search results

1. Dieter

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

how should we know? ask gamefreak...
  2. Dieter

Ok, have you gotten to Iccirus City yet? If you have, all you have to do once you've defeated the gym is travel east to route 8, cross the frozen ponds, and you'll get to tubeline bridge, which leads to route 9 and Opelucid
  3. Dieter

Did you go to Mt Pyre already?
  4. Dieter

And weather conditions
  5. Dieter

That's not how probability works... Each time you battle him, there's a 5% chance he gives you a water stone, so it's not additive. It's a one in twenty chance. Think of it as a bowl of marbles. There are nineteen red marbles, and one green marble. After you draw a marble, you put it back in...
  6. Dieter

yes, just defeat the E4 again to have it respawn. Same for any other legendary you might accidentally defeat
  7. Dieter

PokeRus, super helpful. Deposite one of your mons in the PC so you can spread it to others later
  8. Dieter

Luck/Randomness is still involved, this method just helps you find the outcome of your preset pattern. So you could still have to hatch 500 eggs to find a shiny (or whatever your desired pokemon is), it just helps you to do this faster. As far as I'm aware this has not been patched either.
  9. Dieter

Either you SOS chain Exeeggcute, which have a chance of having their HA from the tenth onward, or you transfer one from a Gen I/II game, which always have their HA and a guaranteed perfect 3 IV's Breeding allows for an 80% chance of the parent passing down their ability to their offspring. So...
  10. Dieter

Nope, you don't need Gen 6. You can just use Poke transporter to transfer them from 5 to Bank and from Bank to Gen 7. HOWEVER, it is not possible to transfer any pokemon from Gen 7 back to 6. Not even if the originated in Gen 6. Just keep that in mind if you like to collect ribbons or stuff like...
  11. Dieter

or they could simply give it a second or hidden ability. And sure, a mega could be an option, but GF also clarified they tend to give megas to pokemon who's design they could push further, which already happened with dusclops in the form of dusknoir
  12. Dieter

It's much more likely they're based on certain yokai though. Plus, they're neither cute, or tricksters, or associated with the supernatural that can't be traced by to their ghost typing
  13. Dieter

Your only other option is trading it over from D/P/Pt or migrating it from FR/LG. So if neither is an option to you, I fear you're stuck playing Voltorb Flip. There's some helpful guides to win at it though
  14. Dieter

I was wondering if maybe the gift Eevee came up a higher friendship stat, but I can't find any info on that either. Or the wiki is just wrong
  15. Dieter

It seems like Bulbapedia is the only place that even has info on this, so there's no way to cross-check it. However, the Friendship Checker app is available in Eterna City, given to you by a woman in the Pokemon Center. So unless you accidentally missed her, you should have it already. Did you...
  16. Dieter

Should be fine. Gen I and II don't keep track of what pokeballs you caught your mons in, so it shouldn't keep you from trading. Also, the Fisherman only gives out Water Stones in Crystal, iirc
  17. Dieter

The Relic items you can find in Abyssal Ruins
  18. Dieter

eh, you'll have to be a little more specific... which guy, where?
  19. Dieter

Eh, I don't see how it's different? It's Mostly white, with a green underside and green spots, the right amount of frills and right eyeshape? The only thing that's different is the white of its body cause there's a ton of shading...
  20. Dieter

If I understood correctly, the nature is determined upon receiving the egg. Bulbapedia is a little vague on this though, as this has changed between generations and they don't give specifics on Gen VI.