Search results

1. Twilight-Kun

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

I get that people are frustrated when the anime never acknowledges past series in any meaningful way, but that's the downside of a merch series like Pokemon - always looking forward to the next generation, while leaving behind a memorable legacy for people to enjoy Which they then ruin by...
  2. Twilight-Kun

You can bring them back without harping on and on and on and on and on about their tragic backstory for the 35252th time Let them grow beyond that for a change
  3. Twilight-Kun

It only mattered during the Diamond & Pearl saga when it was relevant
  4. Twilight-Kun

I hope they're brave enough to drop Ash, especially after butchering him in SM
  5. Twilight-Kun

Bede, Yuri, Hop, Marnie There's already plenty of options that don't involve butchering a gym leader
  6. Twilight-Kun

Can't wait for Marnie to be the female companion's rival in some new anime-only contest knockoff with her own toxic fanbase who makes Yuri's life miserable
  7. Twilight-Kun

Same way it handled Z-Moves We get a cinematic cutscene where the arena is blown to smithereens, then in the next shot, everything's back to normal and nobody comments on it The only time Z-Moves have actually left behind damage is the first two episodes of SM when Ash & Kiawe used them When...
  8. Twilight-Kun

It's the pokemon gaining a new powerful form for the duration of a battle The only difference between it and Megas is scale (and maybe item use, but that's such a non-factor that it's irrelevant)
  9. Twilight-Kun

I can't wait for Ash to get a SUPER-de-DUPER DYNAMAX pokemon that's extremely rare and much more powerful than other pokemon
  10. Twilight-Kun

Remember when people thought Mimikyu was adorable and wasn't an eldritch horror that skins and eats its enemies? Good times
  11. Twilight-Kun

I really hope they give Team Rocket a Starter for a change Give James Sobble and they can bond over their tragic backstories
  12. Twilight-Kun

Simplified designs are easier to animate, and the series has had some good animation, but it's either wasted on slapstick or background events involving the pokemon while the human characters are stuck with 2-5 frames of animation
  13. Twilight-Kun

Wonder how they'll Ashify the outfit, because he looks terrible in the default colors Solid colors don't suit him at all