Search results

1. Silverwynde

What was the last thing that made you angry?

A blog post. The author basically quoted bad, junk science that has been debunked as fact, which seriously angered me. (Cats kill 4 billion birds in the states, but there are 3.2 billion birds total in the US. Uh-huh. Ever heard the old robot saying, "Does not compute"?) I'm dead sick of people...
  2. Silverwynde

The fact that some businesses don't do any snow removal on their sidewalks. It makes walking extremely difficult, if not outright dangerous.
  3. Silverwynde

My sciatic nerve is driving me crazy. I can barely walk and it's both frustrating and rage inducing.
  4. Silverwynde

I checked my schedule at work. The one for the week after next hadn't been posted. So they really want me out of that department. I'm beyond pissed about it because there was no problem with me not having a driver's license when I was hired for this position, but now it's a problem?! Screw me, I...
  5. Silverwynde

One of my co-workers. Because all she ever does is bitch, whine and complain and now I might not be able to stay in the position I took at work.
  6. Silverwynde

Finding out that my coworkers, who was supposed to open today, didn't come in until four hours later. I was almost stuck working by myself and I had to do the work she was supposed to do earlier. I felt frustrated and stressed out and that never makes me feel good.
  7. Silverwynde

My former high school friend, who decided to post a pity party on her blog because I'm not talking to her. This is the same "friend" who claimed that I was "whining" when I started posting about my mother's abuse on my old and now closed Blogger blog. (She prefaced her rant with a "you might...
  8. Silverwynde

Prime, tearing me a new one over crap that wasn't my fault.
  9. Silverwynde

The news from E3. That is all.
  10. Silverwynde

The voicemail from the doctor, saying that I need more tests. :annoyedVoltorb:
  11. Silverwynde

The schedule at work being changed yet again. It's not like I have plans or anything...! :annoyedVoltorb:
  12. Silverwynde

Been running into this a lot lately. I've had to drop quite a few pages because of this crap and it irritates the hell out of me and my husband. Speaking of which, my husband's latest thirty day ban from Facebook. Funny how my husband can get harassed on there and nothing happens to the...
  13. Silverwynde

Dealing with trolls on Disqus. Yes, we get it: you think that you're "pwning teh libz" but you're not. You're just being obnoxious and not forwarding the conversation! >:(
  14. Silverwynde

Getting a 24 hour ban from Facebook, because a troll who was harassing me claimed that I was harassing him. And since he's a male, Facebook took him seriously. I'm done with Facebook. No more of this crap.
  15. Silverwynde

Hearing the term "false flag" in regards to the recent spate of potential mail bombs being sent out. Just, no.
  16. Silverwynde

Facebook in general. I've been staying off of it lately, because of the incredible amount of drama on there and I'm trying to cut down on the drama.
  17. Silverwynde

Having one of my supervisors snap at me for no reason a couple of days ago.
  18. Silverwynde

So I just found out yesterday that some of my co-workers now have a problem with me. As to what, I don't know. I'm pretty angry about this. I keep trying to open up at work and make friends, but this is the garbage that happens every single time. Hell, one of my managers has said she'd like to...
  19. Silverwynde

So Hasbro slapped a limit of two on the HasCon exclusives. Not two per each day of the show. Two per show period. Yeah, I got a friend in Rhode Island who is scrambling to try and lay hands on the extras we need. He's not happy and I am seriously pissed. I get that this is Hasbro's show and...
  20. Silverwynde

Seeing the schedule for HASCON and learning that the VIP ticket only gets you into ONE VIP event. Want to go to the second one? Well, you have to pay an extra two hundred dollars! Can someone please explain why I should pay freaking $600 for a VIP ticket if I'm not allowed to go to all the VIP...