Search results

1. marshiyanmisuta

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Koharu will be revealed as the surprise villain, just mark my words, you'll see! That's surprising thing to hear from you.
  2. marshiyanmisuta

Based on things they said, there won't be much traveling in this series, as they simply go to other regions for some still unexplained reason, and simply return to their home base in Kanto at the end of the episode. Kinda similar to Time Bokan series.
  3. marshiyanmisuta

I hope Rica is exaggerating, because considering Takeshi as main character but not Koharu seems very bad news to me. Still, she also didn't count TR as main characters, yet we promised more active roles for them. So, Koharu might still be a very active part of the episodes, and might be...
  4. marshiyanmisuta

Very disappointing news. Poor Koharu and Yuri... Pregnancy scene had to be a time-forward, as she wasn't looking pregnant at all while Satoshi was still there. So, we'll probably not see her pregnant or with a baby until Satoshi become 11 year old at some hypothetical point in future. I doubt...
  5. marshiyanmisuta

This will be a first then.
  6. marshiyanmisuta

Please stop posting those, it's irrelevant to this thread and forum.
  7. marshiyanmisuta

YES! Bye bye Cilan 2.0 Rotom-Dex. Considering she's talking about her dad, I hope she has no crush on him. Not really.
  8. marshiyanmisuta

Why would Pikachu be there next to him then? It's most likely a callback.
  9. marshiyanmisuta

"Satoshi choosing Pikachu as his starter" and "Satoshi and Pikachu sleeps together" scenes are obviously from different times. I see no reason to believe it's a reboot.
  10. marshiyanmisuta

For example?
  11. marshiyanmisuta

I think I've changed my mind, Gou in its animated form really looks like a girl.
  12. marshiyanmisuta

Translation by Adamant/Dephender: Quick and dirty translation: Narrator: Pocket Monsters, or "Pokémon" for short: Narrator: They're enigmatic creatures that hide many mysteries. Go: What's THAT Pokémon? Okido: It might have been a Mew. Okido: It's said to be a mythical Pokémon. Sakuragi: Go is...
  13. marshiyanmisuta

Judging by that image, Satoshi is getting a Zacian and Gou is getting a Zamazenta.
  14. marshiyanmisuta

I'm not sure there is much difference between those examples.
  15. marshiyanmisuta

Well, judging by this, episodes aren't even completed yet.
  16. marshiyanmisuta

Define evil
  17. marshiyanmisuta

What does that mean? Will they work in the school, as I expected from SM?
  18. marshiyanmisuta

I think reboot option is not possible now, considering SM145 and 146's summaries.
  19. marshiyanmisuta

Whether it's a reboot or continuation, Team Rocket is still active and undefeated in the current series, so I'm not sure what exactly the point of disagreement is.
  20. marshiyanmisuta

Eevee and Pikachu in the same team? That's not fair.