Search results

1. Zeb

Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres with Hidden Abilities to be distributed via codes in newsletter:...

Nothing. They'll just stack up and you can pick them up one after the other from the girl whenever you want to. I currently have the Mythical events from this year + these birds all ready to pick up in the Pokemon center.
  2. Zeb

Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres with Hidden Abilities to be distributed via codes in newsletter:...

Yeah I had to ask for help when it was announced since I didn't know what I was doing either. You go to Pokemon.com and log into your trainer account, then Soki told me to this That's what I did a few weeks back and I received the email earlier today. If you did the same and did it before the...
  3. Zeb

Just got the email with the codes in. So everyone check if you're waiting on them. :P
  4. Zeb

Does anyone know how to sign up to the newsletter for this? I've had an account for a while apparently, but I don't know how to sign up for the newsletter (or check if I am already signed up, but I'm assuming I'm not).