Search results

1. A Wild Luxray

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

You could argue that the forest south of the starting area is. Based on images, it did look dark and misty.
  2. A Wild Luxray

I feel like its gotta have a gym cause I can only see 7 place where a gym could possibly be. Motostoke Gym, aka the large industrial city. Milo's Gym in the small countryside town with the stonehenge. Nessa's Gym in the port city Bea/Allister's Gym by the large Dugtrio statue. Opal's Gym by...
  3. A Wild Luxray

It certainly looks like a town. I can see multiple different buildings with a large structure between all these buildings. I don't know if its a town with a gym or not, though where else could the 8th gym be?
  4. A Wild Luxray

The next few days are gonna feel pretty slow, unless they have a surprise news drop in the next two weeks. We haven't really gotten a good news drop with much to talk about since September.
  5. A Wild Luxray

Just 19 days away, though we could get leaks as early as 9 days from now. That's usually when someone somehow gets a copy early and leaks everything.
  6. A Wild Luxray

As far as we know, based on Ohmori's reaction in the Game Informer interview, we at least won't see fewer new Pokemon than in Gen VI, though I'm keeping my fingers crossed that its more than or equal to Alola's new Pokemon roster.
  7. A Wild Luxray

I honestly hope they wouldn't reveal Gigantamax Gengar, especially after that incredibly disappointing news drop we got earlier. I'd much rather see them reveal a new Ghost type Pokemon on Halloween. Maybe the Pokemon Alliester uses as his ace, if his ace is not Polteagiest. Seriously I really...
  8. A Wild Luxray

Even if we do get something next week, they're just going to show the same thing we saw days before. I just don't think putting up dates for Pokenchi is worth is because we know its garunteed to just rehash information we already know.
  9. A Wild Luxray

I feel like they really need one more big trailer that doesn't reveal stuff like Kanto Gigantamax forms and that alone. They need to show us something like the starter's first evolutions and something surprising like maybe Galar has this expansive underground you can ride minecarts in, mine for...
  10. A Wild Luxray

Its not even worth noting if its Pokenchi. Pokenchi has never been a valuable source for new information. Everything they show is ALWAYS info we already know.
  11. A Wild Luxray

Just gotta hope with the embargo lifted tomorrow that we hear something new, or maybe someone actually had the balls to leak the starter's first evolutions.
  12. A Wild Luxray

The problem is they dialed it back too much.
  13. A Wild Luxray

This was probably the most disappointing reveal trailer honestly. Still no starter evolutions also.
  14. A Wild Luxray

A lot of information is a good sign for us. Hopefully it will be more like June's news drop if he's saying a lot.
  15. A Wild Luxray

To the right of the castle, there are a lot of buildings
  16. A Wild Luxray

Hoping this will show us Sizzile, Raboot, and Grookey's evolutions! Also hope they show off some more side features.
  17. A Wild Luxray

I thought they would have more reveals also. I went into the Glimwood Tangle stream expecting maybe three new Pokemon reveals over a couple hours and for them to loop it, though all we got was one Galarian Ponyta reveal dragged out for 24 hours.
  18. A Wild Luxray

I really hope there's just one last big trailer. I wanna see the starter's first evolutions. I wanna know if there's any side features like a camera feature or a minigame like Mantine Surf. I seriously find it odd that they've slowed things down suddenly.
  19. A Wild Luxray

Right now we can just hope that for once Corocoro has some real news and TPCI has to put out a video to catch up next week.
  20. A Wild Luxray

I do think their whole marketing strategy is a result of the fans who thought they revealed too much for Sun and Moon, but this is just the wrong game to do it for. For many fans, they already killed a lot of they hype the moment they said not all Pokemon can be transferred into Sword and...