Search results

1. Tensho

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Maybe they will release items or mechanics to fuse the heads with the tails.
  2. Tensho

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Anyone noticing that the Dracovolt, Arctovolt, those 4 Pokemon. They are actually 2 halves of 2 creatures. 1 part head, 1 part tail???
  3. Tensho

Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

Even a pro-translator could get it out in a way that he didn't intentionally meant it. Replace could mean that it replace Mega and Z-move as the new mechanic, does not necessarily entail the that the old mechanics are deleted out of the game. If it were, Mega wouldn't have returned last gen. Why...
  4. Tensho

Another parallel universe:bulbaWave: And I'm pretty sure that the translation for Megas and Z-moves are gone is mistranslated. What Oomori said was something along the line of "even though we have Megas and Z-moves, this time it's Dynamaxing", not that Dynamax replaces the 2 previous power up...
  5. Tensho

Probably mega or z-moves post game, just like last gen. But Dynamax kinda renders z-move obsolete since you can supermove for 3 turns instead of picking your 1 move 1 time only.
  6. Tensho

Type combos?

I think the whole concept of a pure flying type is that the Pokemon must be based on something that theoretically does not touch the ground. Tornadus is basically the embodiment of wind, so pure flying must be something similar.
  7. Tensho

Type combos?

One more pure flying type, poison/steel, and poison/fairy
  8. Tensho

Mega Evolutions/Regional variants/Z-moves

Seem like there is 1 question that no one ask, more ultra beasts???
  9. Tensho

Legendaries Discussion

Grass type chance is slim, "sword and shield"!!!
  10. Tensho

Legendaries Discussion

I think it's just gonna be 1 legendary this time for both version, considered the fact that the wolf head look the same on both version logos.
  11. Tensho

Sword or Shield?

Will be following the game on youtube but will not buy and play this time, too repetitive.
  12. Tensho

SPOILERS: USUM Datamine Discussion

Good thought, hopefully it will be available like most other 3rd versions/sequels, or you can always grind elite 4.
  13. Tensho

14. Tensho

If there is any consolation, is that it would have to Ultra Burst before it can use the Z-move. In other word, it can't do both on the same turn.
  15. Tensho

I just have one of those enlighten moment which I realized that Necrozma theme isn't fusion like Kyurem as I had thought when I saw Dawn Wings and Dusk Mane. Necrozma is reconfiguration. Its formes revolve around arranging its body parts in different ways to get completely different looks.
  16. Tensho

Ok, so I just saw some post on Chinese forum Baidu about the Ultra Ride. Apparently, the person who got to play said that the further you travel, the more likely the pokemon will be shiny when encounter. Also, further warp hole only increase chances of legendary, no guarantee. So you might...
  17. Tensho

Rants aside, I would love to see Ultra Necrozma official art. It look like all it is the take your Necrozma body parts and rearrange it concept that we all speculated last year.
  18. Tensho

19. Tensho

I believe it requires ultranecrozium z while absorbing either box legendary. Game text file sas so.