Search results

1. A Wild Luxray

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Right now, I think the most likely group is Ash, Gloria, and Milo.. Maybe Ash, Bea, and Milo.
  2. A Wild Luxray

I just wanna point out that its not impossible for him to endorse more than one trainer if Leon can endorses both you and Hop.
  3. A Wild Luxray

The only thing I really think they'd announce is the Sword and Shield series.
  4. A Wild Luxray

I figure next month in corocoro we'll actually see info for Sword and Shield's anime. I think info for the Sun and Moon series actually showed up in September also.
  5. A Wild Luxray

If they treat it like how Cyndaquil often struggled to use Fire moves because he wasn't warmed up enough, it wouldn't be too bad. The official site says that Scorbunny often have to increase their heart rate to unlock the true power of their Fire type moves. If they use that as a development...
  6. A Wild Luxray

I'm kinda hoping that Marnie becomes a primary rival for Ash. He's never had a female rival before, and Team Yell constantly bugging Ash when he battles Marnie would be great. Like Ash has to find a way to deal with her obnoxious fans constantly trying to distract him by yelling out insults and...
  7. A Wild Luxray

I seriously hope they assign the right people to these battles in Galar, and don't use cheap fakeouts for the sake of a gag.
  8. A Wild Luxray

I wanna say corocoro September is when we'll get our first look at the Sword and Shield series. When we do, I wanna say they'll probably show us who Ash's companions will be.
  9. A Wild Luxray

Here's one thing I hope. Ash doesn't catch a Pokemon that will be nothing more than a gag. If you want them to be a funny at the start, okay, but at least develop them into a competent fighter and make it believable. Maybe even let them evolve and mature, but still keep their goofy tendencies at...
  10. A Wild Luxray

You know, I really hope the battles in this series will be better than they have been in Sun snd Moon. Battles have been the weakest part of the Sun and Moon series, and knowing how Galar's culture is more battle centric does make be hope they step their game up.
  11. A Wild Luxray

Oh god no. They confirmed a Rotom Phone. This means Rotom Dex might continue. Oh please no. Rotom Dex is so annoying.
  12. A Wild Luxray

Such a thing does exist in the anime. Its called the Champion's League. If you win a regional league, you can go on to take on the Champion's League, but they never use it as an option for Ash. Ash could easily win a league, then go on to lose in the Champion's League. He loses there and...
  13. A Wild Luxray

I can’t remember where the twerking was, but I do remember them showing off Ash wiggling his butt during the episode where he caught Rockruff.
  14. A Wild Luxray

I think we’re gonna see a more X and Y style series, which I’m happy for. There’s probably gonna be more traveling and I can see the cast being smaller. I am looking forward to it.