Search results

1. colours

Regional Variants or Megas?

if it was up to you to bring back one or the other permanently, which would you go for and why?
  2. colours

Welcome to General Pokemon Discussion!

Introduction Welcome one and all to the General Pokémon Discussion forum! This is where we can really dig into the world of Pokémon and how that world has influenced our own. You can talk about your favorite Pokémon and why you like them, Pokémon in the “real world,” and your theories about how...
  3. colours

Organizing your PC

How do you organize your PC in Pokemon games? Do you bother with organization?
  4. colours

What Pokemon ability would best fit you?

Think about it: if you had a Pokemon ability, what would it be? Feel free to check out the 'pedia entry for list of abilities o:
  5. colours

Favourite Pokemon Memories?

What were your best memories with this franchise? I'm curious to hear!
  6. colours

Regarding posting leaked images in this section

Hey everyone. Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release...
  7. colours

Keep/Change/Delete

WELCOME!! This is a new thread that I thought of that would function in a similar manner to the "tell me what you think of the pokemon above", but it's going to function differently. Each poster is going to specify either an item, ability, or move, and it's going to be up to the next poster...
  8. colours

How do you think your life would change if it weren't for Pokemon?

Would it be drastically different, or would not much change for you?
  9. colours

POTM: Pokemon of the Month June 2019: Celebi

Pokemon of the Month - June Hi, everyone! Welcome again to Pokémon of the Month! So, what would be the pick for this month, you may ask? Well, since we're continuing with mythicals, why not go with Celebi for the month of June? Bulbapedia article here! General Overview: It's known as the...
  10. colours

POTM: Pokemon of the Month May 2019: Deoxys

Pokemon of the Month - May! Hi, everyone! Welcome again to Pokémon of the Month! So, what would be the pick for this month, you may ask? Well, since we're continuing with mythicals, why not go with Deoxys for the month of May? Bulbapedia article here! General Overview: It's known as the...
  11. colours

POTM: Pokemon of the Month April 2019: Shaymin

Pokemon of the Month: April 2019 - Shaymin! Hi, everyone! We're going to start bringing this series back, except it's going to be a bit different. Instead of running this every week, we're going to have monthly discussions on various types of Pokemon! It should be interesting. So what would be...
  12. colours

What Pokemon would you have has your next door neighbour?

remember that you're going to see them mostly every day
  13. colours

What would your four moves be?

If you had to pick four moves to best sum up yourself, what would they be?
  14. colours

What would your profession be if you were in the Pokemon world?

Would you make a living battling trainers, doing research, or working at Pokemart? I'm curious to hear!
  15. colours

How popular is Pokemon in your area?

For me personally, I'd say it's quite popular still! I mean, not overly so, but I think most people who are into nerd-ish culture are into Pokemon here, I feel. What about you guys?
  16. colours

Well, it's been forever, hasn't it, bulbagarden?

Heya everyone! I'm not a new member by any chance, oh no ^^; I'm merely a returning one, if anything. Name's Saeyru, those others know me by previous names such as Twilight Sky as well as Aeralis (which was my previous two names here before I changed it today, I decided to stick with this name...
  17. colours

Why hello there! o:

I was a bit shy about joining this place...but after having a bit of a discussing with Ghost, here I am! I would like to say hi to the residents here at Bulbagarden. From browsing around and lurking this place a bit...it's definitely really kinda relaxing here. n___n; I really do like the...