• Magnificent Entertainer supercharges his team with some new TMs. Watch here as he wishes that the player character was wearing a trench coat.

Search results

1. Lucifer Angel

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Not really a fan of Jesse and James and co returning. I know they're part of the villains and all but couldn't we get someone new. Who can bother Ash and company instead of the same ole. same ole thing over and over again?
  2. Lucifer Angel

Will we get anything new shown tomorrow, it would be nice if we did.
  3. Lucifer Angel

Was anything new revealed or are they still toying with us?
  4. Lucifer Angel

I like the new girl, I hope she gets to travel with Ash.
  5. Lucifer Angel

Mlst likely an old female campanion fills the spot until Galar where a new one is shown.
  6. Lucifer Angel

All I'd like for is that this new series be the thing that gets me back into Pokemon again. I was really into both Sinnoh and Kalos and it was SM that drove me away. Its seems I'm just waiting for that one big thing or just something to get me hooked again.
  7. Lucifer Angel

I'm growing tired with the lack of news we only know so little right now. When will they reveal something bigger or show us some animated scenes.
  8. Lucifer Angel

Even with the new info revealed I'm not sure what to really think. Its still upsetting that they have yet to reveal the one thing I want.
  9. Lucifer Angel

What do people want in Galar's represantation of the female character? Someone who does showcases/contests, someone who gym battles, or something new? I for one would like to see them do gym battles
  10. Lucifer Angel

I only ask for the female companion to be revealed soon. It would be nice if it's someone new and not just the old companions showing up to fill that spot.
  11. Lucifer Angel

I was kinda hoping something that was revealed would have rekindled my interest in the series.
  12. Lucifer Angel

Well that was certainly disapointing they ruined the reveal with the early leak. Plus I'm upset that the female companion wasn't revealed yet I was looking foward to that.