• Magnificent Entertainer supercharges his team with some new TMs. Watch here as he wishes that the player character was wearing a trench coat.

Search results

1. emerson.brant

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I'd like to know why the japanese trailers are way this different than the english ones.
  2. emerson.brant

I'm starting to fear that zigzagoon is the only "not kanto" in all of this.
  3. emerson.brant

Kanto never was a problem. The "kanto only" is the problem here. All gigantamax we had were for Kanto or Galarian pokemon, right?
  4. emerson.brant

There are some things that look common wish - Starters evolutions for example. If they're really this or not (we're just a fraction, I'm with you on this), I don't have the data, they have.
  5. emerson.brant

I really don't know how they analyze data for that. Looks for me this season that community asks for something and they give the opposite. It could be just bias and not the real thing tough. But doing at least one trailer "giving what we want" would be so bad?
  6. emerson.brant

Fair point. I see they doing a "zero kanto" thing as a counterpart to all "no more kanto pandering please" or something like that. They seem to don't know how to find a midterm.
  7. emerson.brant

As I said - they could look to the SM feedbacak until the first trailer of Sword/Shield. After that, look at the new feedback. Is it really that hard? If they keep the way they're doing now... Future: Sword/Shield - Please no more kanto pandering Gen 9 - A game in "black/white" style.
  8. emerson.brant

The only thing I really question. With social media, we got instant feedback, everytime and everywhere. Why do you stick to a plan considering this? I'm sad for seeing they doing this.
  9. emerson.brant

This is ridiculous. I didn't see the SM reveal, but not changing the pace based on community feedback is a no no.
  10. emerson.brant

They could react to SM until the first trailer. After that they should react to the first trailer and so on... What the hell are they doing here? Community - "The last trailer we had few information, hope for more in the next" Reaction - 24h stream for 1 new pokemon (kanto) Community - "I want...
  11. emerson.brant

The way they're marketing the game is the strangest I've ever seen. Error after error. OMG
  12. emerson.brant

Biggest starter town by far. And everything is very beautiful.
  13. emerson.brant

The only logic thing for me is compare this game with the older games. Not trailer with trailer if the trailers are from the same game.
  14. emerson.brant

Yes, I'm comparing pokemon to pokemon.
  15. emerson.brant

Look at some parts of the video - the "big ben" city for example, or some of the wild area. It's very different than XY or SM. I respect your opinion but there's clearly an update comparing it to the older titles. If you're comparing with the game market as a whole then the answer could be...
  16. emerson.brant

The game is very beautiful now. We can clearly see the graphics improvement.