• Magnificent Entertainer supercharges his team with some new TMs. Watch here as he wishes that the player character was wearing a trench coat.

Search results

1. Cainhxrst

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

God this final trailer was amazing. I could feel the hype and I like that they're emphasizing the importance and grandeur of the league. I was having doubts due to all of the negativity surrounding the stream these past few day, but this trailer reminded me that the games still look great...
  2. Cainhxrst

the continuous gigamax raid events is interesting. In a way, they are sort of updating the game post-launch. I wonder if they'll use this to introduce brand new g-max forms (though we'd have already seen them because of the datamine)
  3. Cainhxrst

im guessing the games will leak about a week from now (I can't believe we're a week away from november lol). I'm only really interested in seeing the exact number of new pokemon we're getting, after that I'll probably avoid the internet till launch. It's crazy to think the last time I played a...
  4. Cainhxrst

View: https://twitter.com/PLDHnet/status/1187594893817827328 well that settles that. Hopefully this rests concerns about the game not having enough content to show off. Its exciting!
  5. Cainhxrst

Game Freak says it set out to make "the greatest Pokemon game" with Sword and Shield - Nintendo Everything Not sure if old, and it could just be PR speak, but I still found it interesting. If the theme of the game this time around was going out on all fronts then it's reassuring that there's a...
  6. Cainhxrst

iirc one of the previews mention that they aren't allowed to disclose old returning pokemon they saw either, so "new pokemon" might include those too, its hard to tell
  7. Cainhxrst

as for the giga's shown today: Charizard Meowth Pikachu Butterfree Eevee Charizard just looks absolutely monstrous, I like it a lot more than it's megas and even its base design. The key art for it is some of the coolest artwork we've gotten imo Mewoth has a very yokai-esque design which...
  8. Cainhxrst

I'm glad we still know next to nothing and I hope they only show off like 1-2 new pokemon from now till launch if any at all. Having so many surprises left upon actually playing the games will be amazing and I think the closeted marketing cycle will be looked at more positively once the games...
  9. Cainhxrst

given that they're holding news close to their chests this marketing cycle, I wouldn't be surprised if galar zigzagoon line was revealed as sort of a "don't worry, there will be non-gen 1 forms" kinda thing. Then for the rest of the pre-release they just use gen-1 oriented reveals since...
  10. Cainhxrst

I think mid-stage starter evo's are near guaranteed. I'm interested to see if they'll do anything else though. Game is exactly 30 days away and it'll also be gamefreak's anniversary tomorrow. If there was a time to go guns blazing, this is it
  11. Cainhxrst

a trailer next wednesday would line up nicely with the reveal of the new anime
  12. Cainhxrst

If cutting the dex for each region results in is getting an increase in pokemon again for each gen, and better games overall, I'm here for it tbh. We have cross-gen evo back after a decade of not having it (bar sylveon) and we're getting form changes similar to megas + regional variants in a...
  13. Cainhxrst

yeah I kinda hope they keep up not showing us too much. They way they're doing reveals is working for me at least. Everything they've shown has gotten me ridiculously excited yet I still feel like we've barely seen anything. Even if we get a similar amount of new pokemon to S/M, it'll feel...
  14. Cainhxrst

I reckon the world hobby fair will just have the same demo as E3. Maybe our next news drop will come around July 5th-10th?