• Snowy goes in for a rematch against Nessa. Will the tides turn in his favor, or will he get dragged under by the current? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. K

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I've read in Serebii that the blush is from shame. Same thing as his blushing at Suiren in SM1. So, I guess we need to see the sub.
  2. K

That not necessarily will happen. New audience could consider old characters not different from CotD, since they don't have the emotional attachment to these characters. I've read some things that @sc190191 have say. I don't exactly know what you are speaking.
  3. K

Some tidbits of the special: - They're literally using Pokemon Go terminology like "raid battles". - The new ending theme is being made by Masuda. - The new series will feature a riddle segment created by famous riddle expert and Oha Suta host Ryogo Matsumaru...
  4. K

As a kid, I enjoyed a lot of random adventures with CotD. It's possible other kids will enjoy that too. The point of making an anime easily accesible is to attract new audience. Past characters won't be so special for a new audience. That said, although I don't think we will see old companions...
  5. K

It is not my intention to give children little credit. However, not all kids are equal. There are children who could be intrigued, but others could be confused and alienated. Children will look for information if something interests them, I have never questioned that. As you say, it's easier...
  6. K

In general, kids still enjoy episodic anime and series. That's why many anime and series directed to children are still episodic (even if there is an overarching arc). Kids don't worry so much about the idea of "filler" (which doesn't really exist in a mainly episodic anime), but they could...
  7. K

I understand. Why it sounds like that to you? It sounds to me like it will be pretty episodic. So, I don't think it will be so much character development, but Ash and Go living self-contained adventures.
  8. K

Where the interview says long term development?
  9. K

Honestly, it is just the context of the interview that seems to imply this "season" will be more episodic than previous "seasons" (which, honestly, were already pretty episodic). The interview says the change in the broadcasting environment is the biggest reason why the show is going to be...
  10. K

In Serebii, there is a translation to the part of the interview about the episodic nature of the season: Q: The current series is going to be episodic, please tell us why this is. Negishi: The biggest reason for this is the change in the broadcasting environment. The show's current slot in on...
  11. K

Here are the translations to in the interview in the magazine: View: https://mobile.twitter.com/DogasusBackpack/status/1193095004891185152 View: https://mobile.twitter.com/DogasusBackpack/status/1193095121153060864 It has interesting information. It will be like the first season of...
  12. K

Thank you for the link. Yeah. The writer of the article doesn't know the obvious differences between an androgynous look and non-binary.
  13. K

They call Go a "pretty boy". I'm pretty sure he isn't a non-binary character. I suspect the article just read Go has an androgynous design and concluded he is non-binary from that. Could you put a link to the article to read what it says. To be clear, in Japan, "pretty boys" have androgynous...
  14. K

I really doubt Episode 8 is related to Episode 7. Episode 8 has the name of the region in its title. In previous summaries, when the name of the region appear in the title, it seems Ash and Go are arriving in that region (like Galar and Johto). The Pokemon appearing in the poster could be just...
  15. K

Honestly, I'm not so sure it is so related to the Mysterious Garden. I mean, Ash and Go are going to investigate a mysterious situation related to Ivysaur. However, the festival of Bulbasaur evolution wasn't a secret. The garden was a secret, but not the event of many Bulbasau evolving.
  16. K

It seems Ash and Go travel to Galar to investigate the Daimax mystery, which seems to be resolved in Episode 5. So, it's pretty possible they return to Kanto after this. After all, their base is in Kanto (Sakuragi's lab)
  17. K

Yeah. It isn't proof they won't return characters at all. I guess it is good to mention that neither party in this discussion has proof of anything. That said, they really want a "fresh start" for this new season. That's why this time the title is just Pocket Monsters. There aren't higher...
  18. K

It's a "fresh start" like the past seasons, the difference is they are using the 8 regions as a set instead of only one region. That isn't proof that old characters will return. I am not sure why do you think "places that have already been explored" are a limitation. I mean they would show the...
  19. K

I guess old companion will return, but I just don't think it will happen (especially I don't think they return as supporting cast). They seem to want a "fresh start" (not reboot) for this new season, so I think it is more likely they will use new characters. I've never said past female...
  20. K

Fanservice could be pretty varied (and not inherently sexualized). Even a cute girl wearing a pretty fancy dress while there is sparkle around her could be fanservice. In itself, fanservice could be just a cute girl being cute.