• Snowy goes in for a rematch against Nessa. Will the tides turn in his favor, or will he get dragged under by the current? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. L

PREVIEW: SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

I really hate those 'character gets exposed despite everyone with a working brain knowing their secret already' moments. Ash is dense, but I'm tired of the anime playing that up as a gag when it isn't even remotely funny. Learn some new tricks.
  2. L

Er, considering that said Mythical hasn't even won any battles upon reaching its fully evolved state, I'm not seeing what's so OP about it.
  3. L

I know that this is an unpopular opinion and that the Shiny hunters have their torches and pitchforks ready, but I absolutely hate it when rare Pokemon are given Shiny forms in the anime. Like, Guzzlord appearing in Alola is already hard enough to believe, but now we're supposed to believe that...
  4. L

I wouldn't see the point of it coming back permanently since it seems like its return here would mainly serve as an excuse for it to participate in Ash vs Kukui later. I'd fail to understand the point of Poipole rejoining Ash's team as a permanent member now at the very end of SuMo anyway.
  5. L

Alternatively he could've been startled by Guzzlord literally crashing the party and he just fell down and isn't in the image because of that. Or he's just too edgy to stay at award ceremonies and he walked out with his potential trophy before Guzzlord showed up. Or he's standing with Lillie who...
  6. L

Whoa there, please don't put words in my mouth. I never said that Gladion was confirmed to be the winner either. I merely read someone's comment and found it really bold of them to claim that 'It makes sense because he was being awarded' with regards to Ash supposedly being near the kahunas...
  7. L

Yet you have no actual proof. And no, that LQ image of Pikachu near a dark shape that is most likely Guzzlord's fang and not the trophy isn't proof, nor do I think that Ash's position at the forefront of the line of characters works as evidence either.
  8. L

Ash being near the kahunas makes sense since he's the main character and always has to be the focal point, especially in cases like this where an interdimensional monster showed up and is about to destroy everything. As for where Gladion is, maybe he got crushed by Guzzlord.
  9. L

While ironically appearing at a League. Tbh I'd love to see the TRio's foreshadowed mecha save the day since this whole time I expected them to cause trouble with it, but the chance for them to become heroes doesn't happen often so I hope it actually comes in handy.
  10. L

Well, at least I was right about something interrupting the league, only I expected it to be Guzma or TRio instead of Guzzlord.