• Snowy goes in for a rematch against Nessa. Will the tides turn in his favor, or will he get dragged under by the current? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. marshiyanmisuta

How long do you think Pokémon 2019 will last?

None of those are enough reason to assume that OS is planned as an adaption of only first two gens, unless you believe that they planned to make a distinct AG series five years before it's airing.
  2. marshiyanmisuta

Based on what?
  3. marshiyanmisuta

It's based on franchise in general, not certain games or generations, as happen with other series. Hence it's basically "Pokémon: the Anime."
  4. marshiyanmisuta

S23: Pokemon the Series: ??? Episode Dub Title Thread

Chase would be a good dub name and also a LGPE reference.
  5. marshiyanmisuta

PSA: Gou is NOT a psychopath

Still no one gives an answer about why it's unethical...
  6. marshiyanmisuta

Mr. Mime belongs to Ash according to the official twitter?

Well, he definitely caught a Seaking in OS168, same way how he caught a Beedrill. And there is a big difference between missing to add a pokémon he caught by mistake and adding a random pokémon by a mistake.
  7. marshiyanmisuta

PREVIEW: SS011: Koharu, Wanpachi, and Sometimes Gangar Too

Wow, one of Kanto ghost trio who's shown threatening instead of silly? Been a while.
  8. marshiyanmisuta

Why are the writers pretending like this doesn't exist?

In XY he actually referenced one of his old travel companions when he see a pokémon used by that companion, which is a thing neither SM nor PM done (yet).
  9. marshiyanmisuta

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

10. marshiyanmisuta

Mr. Mime belongs to Ash according to the official twitter?

Back then in the end of 2018, Pokemon Heisei History counted it as one of his pokémon, and there was very little argument from fandom back then.
  11. marshiyanmisuta

PREVIEW: SS010: The Kairyu Paradise and Hakuryu's Ordeal!

I'm not doing anything as such. I think it's pretty likely that Gou or Satoshi will catch it. It doesn't mean it's confirmed to be captured yet. Really? Claiming that something is confirmed (despite of it being not confirmed) is exactly what led to baseless hearsay. :bulbaFacepalm:
  12. marshiyanmisuta

PSA: Gou is NOT a psychopath

No. How does that prove that he wanted to caught "every pokémon he saw?" ...except there is no such point because he never made a decision like that. Why do they rot? I asked: What is so terrible about simply catching pokémon compared to using them for battles? You answered: When it comes to...
  13. marshiyanmisuta

"It's confirmed to be captured" is not a deduction or argument, it's a claim. "It's still not confirmed to be captured" is not baseless hearsay, it's a fact.
  14. marshiyanmisuta

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

New pokémon or old pokémon, it doesn't make a difference to me.
  15. marshiyanmisuta

You guys surely like to parroting each other...
  16. marshiyanmisuta

Even if it's the same one, it's still doesn't make it confirmed of capture.
  17. marshiyanmisuta

REVIEW: New series: Initial thoughts

I refuse to believe this! We won't fall into despair, and we won't give up on our dreams! Uhm, ahem....Yeah, let's agree to disagree.
  18. marshiyanmisuta

Make the best episode ever

A halloween themed episode where all characters are wearing the costumes of characters that their voice actors voiced in other shows.