• Snowy goes in for a rematch against Nessa. Will the tides turn in his favor, or will he get dragged under by the current? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. Pax Unda

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I read somewhere that vitamins don't cap at 100 anymore, and now go all the way to 255
  2. Pax Unda

View: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1168886462487678980
  3. Pax Unda

Anytime I hear Marshadow referenced in terms of SM's pre-release, I get flashbacks to when everyone and their mother thought it was the third legendary. Boy, hindsight sure is 20/20...
  4. Pax Unda

Either they're slowing down the reveals over the criticisms of gen 7's reveal cycles, or Galar really does not have much in the way of new Pokemon or forms.
  5. Pax Unda

It's been nothing but radio silence since it aired 3 hours ago, so it seems like they didn't
  6. Pax Unda

I'd say go for it, it gives us more to talk about anyways
  7. Pax Unda

How long does Pokenchi run? I assume it's over now
  8. Pax Unda

Pokenchi starts at 7am JST right? It should be an hour from now, although I'm not getting my hopes up
  9. Pax Unda

On Pokenchi, they used the same terminology ("the latest information on Pokemon Sword and Shield") for the World Hobby Fair, and that turned out to be nothing, so don't get your hopes up.
  10. Pax Unda

I wouldn't be surprised if the controversy is messing with the advertising schedule - every post TPC makes, at least on Twitter, is flooded with people talking about it. That being said, I saw something about a Famitsu interview floating around where Ohmori supposedly mentioned revealing the...