• Magnificent Entertainer explores Route 213 and Pastoria City. Watch here as he encounters a strange man with an affinity for feet.

Search results

1. TheGoldenDuck

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

I wish this next series could just be perfect so we could all be happy.
  2. TheGoldenDuck

Thank heavens it's almost the 29th!
  3. TheGoldenDuck

I wasn't really talking about you...:confused: I was just sharing my thoughts.
  4. TheGoldenDuck

Is it freaking September 29th yet? (Sarcasm) But seriously, after a few days of thinking I decided to finally share my thoughts on this reboot situation or whatever and I'm going to put it in as few words as I can, and I'm just going to try to look at this as rationally as possible. I do still...
  5. TheGoldenDuck

Pardon my french, but what the fuck is going on right now? Okay, first I want to say that I would have rather they told us nothing until September 29th, that "announcement for an announcement" crap was just pointless and unnecessary. Second, there's now there's probably going to be an exhausting...
  6. TheGoldenDuck

I wouldn't want Ash to regress in terms of his battle prowess/competence, but I do miss his snarky side, so I wouldn't mind if that one particular character trait returned. That is probably one of the big problems I have with later seasons is that Ash and his friends get along almost too well so...
  7. TheGoldenDuck

So should we expect any of the main characters to get Morpeko?
  8. TheGoldenDuck

I hope all the starters final forms get a fair amount of screentime. I feel really bad for Decidueye.
  9. TheGoldenDuck

Surprisingly the bike getting destroyed gag is one I'd personally wouldn't mind returning.
  10. TheGoldenDuck

Well I'm certainly interested to see how the anime handles this new mechanic. Hopefully it's not too in our faces, but still shown off a fair amount. And hopefully the amounts of collateral damage done to the cities our heroes visit is kept at a minimal. ;) I'm looking at you giant Tentacruel.
  11. TheGoldenDuck

One thing honestly I hope they avoid this saga is some of the repetitive overused running gags. I've been marathoning episodes from a bunch of different sagas recently, and maybe this is just the effect of being older now, but MAN, some of these gags have gotten really annoying. There are ones I...
  12. TheGoldenDuck

I wonder if at one point they'll have any gym double battles like Tate/Liza, Juan, Olympia, and I guess Luana and Olivia if you count them.
  13. TheGoldenDuck

I'd be up for that, but I think they'd have to mix up the battles more than ever so that Ash's and the girl's gym battles aren't too identical. I remember really liking DP067 for having Dawn try her hand at a gym battle.
  14. TheGoldenDuck

I hope the female companion gets a battle focused goal. I don't know what it could be, it might depend on what sidequest or whatever the games have, I don't care as long as it's more exciting than Showcases.
  15. TheGoldenDuck

It's just the way they showed what and how many badges Ash had (and ribbons in May's case) on the title card that I miss. I always thought it was a cool little thing they did.
  16. TheGoldenDuck

Nothing major or plot related, but I'd love it if they used a title card like this again: or this... ...though I prefer the Master Quest title card more.
  17. TheGoldenDuck

I thought back to the XY episode XY087 The Tiny Caretaker!, and thought what if they actually gave a fossil Pokemon to one of the protagonist this time, assuming there are some new ones introduced this next generation of course.
  18. TheGoldenDuck

This is just me but Grookey seems like a very "Ash" Pokemon, but who knows, I'm just guessing for now. As far as the rival goes, I think it be cool if they went somewhere along the lines of the Diamond & Pearl route again where the rival is an experienced trainer with a fully evolved starter by...