• Magnificent Entertainer explores Route 213 and Pastoria City. Watch here as he encounters a strange man with an affinity for feet.

Search results

1. kantoskies

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

As a gay person myself I’m sitting here laughing at the ignorance some of you guys still have in the year 2019...grow up please and thank you! On the one hand having gay characters in media is not necessarily “dealing with social issues” because gay people are, surprisingly, normal people but...
  2. kantoskies

I'd just like to remind everyone that: We still don't know if this is actually real. It does look legitimate but with all of the tools out there it wouldn't be impossible to fake something like this. I think back to the "Grinch leak" for Smash Bros Ultimate that fooled everyone because of how...
  3. kantoskies

If this is the main continuity and the travels to old regions are substantial (lasting multiple episodes apiece, which is pretty much a given) then I would say the likelihood of old characters appearing is high. If it’s a reboot like some are suggesting (which is still possible at this point)...
  4. kantoskies

I’m confused, who “confirmed” this? ....?!?!? What??? Genuinely what does this mean
  5. kantoskies

Gladio/Glazio is the character's name in Japanese. Are we really still "correcting" others for using characters' Japanese names?
  6. kantoskies

If this is a fake it’s a fantastic one. It would be interesting if Satoshi only has one traveling companion. It would definitely make it easier to give them more of a co-star status and a breath of fresh air after SM’s over-crowded main cast. I wonder if it’s being kept to 2 major characters in...
  7. kantoskies

Man we’re at almost 200 pages and it could be condensed down to maybe 20 and nothing of value would be lost. We desperately need something new to talk about!!
  8. kantoskies

I’m not sure this is the case. We didn’t know about the National Dex thing until E3, and by that point this series had already began production. The main cast, basic series structure, etc would have already been decided by then. Maybe they already knew it would be controversial before June and...
  9. kantoskies

For the Rocket trio's motto I'd be fine with a brand new one as long as it follows a similar cadence to the original. Their Alola one was way too short, but their Sinnoh one was on the long side. I think their Best Wishes motto was great so something like that would be good. I'd also be fine...
  10. kantoskies

Yes I know, I have no idea what that has to do with what I said though.
  11. kantoskies

It also made news in the US apparently: View: https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1173340742418407432?s=20 And I agree we should wait for a good translation of her words. Though if the theory about it being a M20-esque reboot is true she would technically still be playing Satoshi, even if it's a...
  12. kantoskies

Ah my mistake then. See guys it’s really not difficult to admit you don’t know everything about this show
  13. kantoskies

Idk why the title of the thread should be changed, we know the Galar region is going to be shown to some extent, but we don’t know anything else. We should wait until the 29th.
  14. kantoskies

Remember how people were convinced that SM was a different continuity than the rest of the franchise (except Kanto...?) and then that turned out to be bogus? We should stop pretending like we definitely know what this series will be.
  15. kantoskies

You know, if this is a complete reboot/overhaul/what-have-you, I would love if they used a remastered version of the original episode title card theme. And then this got me thinking-- will they remaster a lot of older music? Will they use a lot of music from M20 and M22? Or will it be all...
  16. kantoskies

I believe there was an interview with the director(?) of M20 where he said something along the lines of that was one possible idea they were exploring for that film, but idk if it was anything more than an early idea. Also, remember how we all thought it was likely that Kasumi and Takeshi would...
  17. kantoskies

I’m not sure what that’s supposed to mean? It’s just his previous hat symbols.
  18. kantoskies

If this truly is a complete overhaul of the franchise as we know it, I really hope we finally get a full, official release of the BW, XY, and SM soundtracks.
  19. kantoskies

I think @Lover's profile picture sums up my reaction to seeing today's announcement being an announcement of an announcement. And Beatsy Ray you beat me to my idea! Anyways it's hard for me to talk about what I think will happen based on what I think makes sense because that clearly doesn't...
  20. kantoskies

I hope we get info tomorrow (technically today?) for no other reason than it would stop a lot of this negativity. A lot of people here are acting like they know exactly what’s going to happen and that it’s been confirmed, when in reality we literally have what could just be a placeholder logo...