Search results

1. Kallyle

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Hopefully we can breed down the trait as well.
  2. Kallyle

Wait, does this mean they can’t be bred?
  3. Kallyle

I’m worried that this means no post-game content and the complete absence of a battle facility.
  4. Kallyle

I just want Blastoise and Venusaur to get equal treatment to Charizard. So, more like Barry? That sounds pretty good to me. That’s actually what I’m most worried about in regards to the perma-EXP. Share feature.
  5. Kallyle

In that case, I’ll be naming my Impidimp Stitch (once I get a Switch). Perhaps there’s a gameplay gimmick or something lore related about Sirfetch’d using Galarian Rapidash as some sort of steed?
  6. Kallyle

So, are they just going to not give Impidimp an official reveal or what? We already know it exists; there’s really no point in withholding information about it until the game’s release.
  7. Kallyle

They didn't. What Game Freak did say about its evolution is that it's meant to be suspenseful and that you never know what direction the Scorbunny line is going to go in. Thus, that type combo seems more unlikely to happen.
  8. Kallyle

Is it possible that the livestream will be in-universe nature documentary where we see Pokémon interacting with one another in their natural habitat? Because that'd be pretty dope.
  9. Kallyle

I agree that this is jumping a slippery slope, but I think that swapping one evolution for another evolution isn't as bad as having a normal version of a particular Pokémon only evolve in one region, which seems to be what Game Freak's doing with regular Farfetch'd instead of just having a...
  10. Kallyle

…Why didn’t we get any Shield counterpart? I mean, I only expected Sirfetch’d in the first place, but if it’s a Sword version exclusive you’d think we would get the Shield counterpart as well. Now watch as we get another glitch reveal for the Shield counterpart this month. :p
  11. Kallyle

It’s actually more akin to ripping off a band-aid on a wound that’s still bleeding. Remember, SwSh are following the Let’s Go games, which were the first game that deliberately left out most of the National Dex. This came at a time where people were complaining about too much Kanto pandering...
  12. Kallyle

That’s a pretty insightful argument for Galarian Weezing getting Scald. Let’s hope Game Freak thought of this as well! (y)
  13. Kallyle

Like I pointed out earlier, this would be a very poor decision for Game Freak in the wake of Dexit. It would make them look even worse than they currently do. If this ends up being the case, then I have to say that they really need to slow down their releases if the Switch is giving them that...
  14. Kallyle

At least we got Galarian Weezing’s other ability, which is actually quite a refreshing double-edged sword. I can also see Corviknight’s hidden ability being popular too. We also got new items as well, which is a nice surprise since they don’t really get that much attention in promotional...
  15. Kallyle

I might be in the minority here, but I actually like how Game Freak isn’t spoiling everything under the sun this time around. The problem here is that they keep dropping surprise trailers instead of warning us ahead of time. If we knew when we’d get more trailers, then people would be more patient.
  16. Kallyle

Yeah, I agree. If we do get anything new from it, I’d expect something like announcing Impidimp there (or at at least teasing it’s existence). Other than that possibility, don’t get your hopes up.
  17. Kallyle

Just to play devil's advocate, the names in the trailer could just be nicknames for those two instances of the same species. Their actual species name would probably be something different in that case. Not that I personally believe that they're the same Pokémon though. If anything, they...
  18. Kallyle

In a way, it's also comparable to Keldeo's Resolute Form, which signified how it had the move Secret Sword. The best way I can sum it up is through the following equation: Resolute Form + Exclusive Z-Moves (read: G-Max Moves) = Gigantimax