Search results

1. Magnificent Entertainer

Up Vs. Down Hosting Queue

what have those buffoons done, now? grumbles about the new mods desecrating my old posts
  2. Magnificent Entertainer

Anybody can host, though, for future, I'm probably not the guy you want to mention, since I don't work in F&G anymore. :(
  3. Magnificent Entertainer

Anytime you want.
  4. Magnificent Entertainer

With v70 wrapping up, @Changeling may post v71.
  5. Magnificent Entertainer

With UvD 69 being over, @Harryghost may post v70.
  6. Magnificent Entertainer

WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS?! O_o O_o O_o
  7. Magnificent Entertainer

Dammit, man! You posted an impossible choice! How can I choose between Darkwing and Scrooge?!
  8. Magnificent Entertainer

Version 67 has been archived, which means @Lone_Garurumon may post V68.
  9. Magnificent Entertainer

He's an F&G mod in spirit, though. Which is why he'll be RPing as The Underground Man to go along with our Sinnoh Gym Leaders theme.
  10. Magnificent Entertainer

@Lone_Garurumon you're up, assuming you're down for that, of course...
  11. Magnificent Entertainer

Eresh has been inactive since May. @Junpei Tenmyouji you're up! PS: sorry for losing track of this, guys. It's been a hectic couple of weeks. -_-
  12. Magnificent Entertainer

When Eresh's turn arrives, she will get her allotted time. If she does not appear or post the thread during that time, the next person in line will get to proceed.
  13. Magnificent Entertainer

V9 was good times. That was my first UvD game ever. :D
  14. Magnificent Entertainer

If it gets that bad, BAG, I will host a version of UvD, myself. We could always go for another Mewtwo vs Mew, right? :P But yeah, I'd start thinking about a theme, if I were you, since it doesn't seem like Jin is around.
  15. Magnificent Entertainer

An excellent question. As it so happens, I had a similar thought myself. After discussion with the other F&G staff members, this is what we decided. Please note the the following rule will be added to the OP: Does that make sense?
  16. Magnificent Entertainer

Incidentally @Jin Kirigiri it is your turn to host the next version.
  17. Magnificent Entertainer

Yeah sorry, that was my fault. I archived V49 right before my Sabbath and didn't have time to edit the queue. My bad.
  18. Magnificent Entertainer

Excellent question. I do believe there are plans "in the works" for that. I shall make an inquiry or two. But yeah, assuming that's going to happen, it would supercede the queue.
  19. Magnificent Entertainer

The Fun & Games staff was recently made aware that there has been slight confusion over the host of each consecutive version of UvD. As such, in order to maintain both a smooth transition at the end of each version and to ensure that as many people as possible get a chance to host, we have...