• NMLewis challenges his second Gym Leader. Watch here as he explores a partially lit cave and challenges some trainers on the beach.

Search results

1. G

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

i mean, surely the environments and conditions would be different. love to see some of the examples though, because it doesn't seem like there's a huge market on YouTube for people exactly replicating (or attempting to, apparently) their own models.
  2. G

TPCi'd love to take your wake up call but they're too busy counting their money from merchandise sales (let alone whatever Masters and Go are bringing in)
  3. G

neat! they'd've been made by the same people (or team/group) that made them the first time though so i'm sure whatever modelers' experiences you're pulling from aren't quite applicable right now it's certainly doable. they're simply ripping off a bandaid, however.
  4. G

or they literally just rebuilt it the exact same way all over again. idk why that's so unfathomable to people. esp considering that the only reason that a rebuild would've been necessitated would've due to proprietary engines
  5. G

SPOILERS Why is the reception for Sword and Shield so polarizing?

the bulk of Pokemon's revenue doesn't come from the games. (also revenue ≠ profit) Zelda and Mario don't even come close to scratching it because they're pretty much entirely a video game franchise. Pokemon's revenue comes from pretty much everywhere except the console games. there's literally...
  6. G

to me it reads as generic PR smoke; otherwise it really does make no sense (just like what they had to say about Trials too).
  7. G

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

then again, brought to you by the same people that said Raichu got psychic because pancakes (pls don't think about it)
  8. G

with respects to the first part: no, not really. but i'll reserve judgement on that one until i can physically play the game rather than base it off of screenshots. re: the second part: sure, absolutely. but then again, why are we really comparing Pokemon's graphics? because when have they ever...
  9. G

the graphical ones are the only ones that really have any significance. and even then the graphics could be explained away by the fact that SwSh was intended to be a more handheld-oriented release as opposed to LGPE, which was meant for the docked mode. (this has been backed up in Nintendo's...
  10. G

i would say many of those should be taken with a grain of salt anyways.
  11. G

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

i mean, not much you can do to appeal to the hardcore fans upset about Dexit at this point (leaks aside) anyways.
  12. G

Pokémon SwSh Datamine (Story Version) (SPOILER WARNING).

certainly seems to be queer-coded, which is really neat!
  13. G

i'd imagine most, if not all, mythicals are in the game.
  14. G

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

there's really no reason it would ever be a can't. it really just boils down to a function of how they want to build the Pokemon world.
  15. G

SPOILERS Regional Dex Discussion

i don't think there's really a singular or small handful of issues that resulted in it. sure we could say that churning out a game yearly or near-yearly was a catalyst, but then again the fans also seem to also practically beg for a constant release schedule. it's insane; Pokemon fans always...
  16. G

think of it this way: i'm a kid and USUM is my first game. big fan of cats and i want a Glameow. how do i get one? trimming out some of the fat of the story, i get one because someone had brought up one from Pearl or ORAS. no matter what in this case, the Glameow is going to have come from...
  17. G

that you can obtain any Pokemon via the internet is irrelevant; the fact of the matter is that those pokemon came from an older game.
  18. G

only from a sheer quantitative perspective. the size of a roster means little if so much of it is locked behind having to have played x-number of previous installments.