• NMLewis challenges his second Gym Leader. Watch here as he explores a partially lit cave and challenges some trainers on the beach.

Search results

1. S

FIrst Pokemon you ever raised to LEvel 100?

A Blastoise and another I can't remember, I think it was Fearow, from Pokémon Red. (It was... back to 2001, maybe?)
  2. S

Orchestrated Music from Ru/Sa

Awesome! Keep it up! ^^
  3. S

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

#35, Clefairy *faints*
  4. S

Gay marriage: Yes or no?

I support it.
  5. S

Of Cats and Lizards

*eyes shine* It's great! Like someone said, it's turning out to be a great fic, congratulations!
  6. S

Hi I'm yourr newest member

Welcome, and have fun! ^^
  7. S

Bulbagarden Forums factfile

* Join date: December 23, 2008 * Birthdate: February 3, 1993 * Alias: Sayaka * Sex: Female * Race: Caucasian * Ethnicity: Various... * Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil * Eye Color: hum, honey color. * Hair Color: Black * Piercings: No * Tattoos: No * Dating/Marital Status: Single. *...
  8. S

do you hide your passion for pokemon?

I didn't found better words to say that, hahaha. XD
  9. S

do you hide your passion for pokemon?

I used to hide, until I realized how, um, silly I was. (And also discovered my cousin and some people at school played/watched the anime regularly.) EDIT: Ah, and more. The anime is "a children's thing"? Yes, it is. BUT, we all have a little child inside us, don't we? XD
  10. S

Hey, hello! ^^

Thanks, guys! ^^
  11. S

Hey, hello! ^^

HAHAHAHAHA XD
  12. S

Hey, hello! ^^

*take a deep breath* O-okay, I'm ready. *prepares herself to talk* Let's see... the name's Paola, but you can call me Pally, Sayaka, or... um... anything you want! (Ah, before I forget... I'm sorry for any grammar error, I'm Brazilian and I think I still have too much to learn~) Well, I...