• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

Search results

1. Pyrax

What are your game headcanons?

I've been thinking of a few. Pokemon Centres offer a selection of snacks and healthy meals for trainers. Outside food is allowed of course - pizzas and takeaways are classic favourites. Nurse Joy doesn't mind older trainers (~late teens/early 20s) bringing in alcohol, so long as they're legally...
  2. Pyrax

What video games are you playing now?

Completed Yakuza 3, moving on to Yakuza 4. Enjoying Akiyama's combat even more than Slugger Majima in 0, so I'm taking my time in his storyline. Currently doing sidestories/minigames in chapter 3 to farm soul orbs and money.
  3. Pyrax

Played a bit more Yakuza 3 Remastered this afternoon Finally back in Kamurocho after 4 chapters of orphanage duties that were starting to drag on. Kiryu's obviously returning to Okinawa later, so I'm not too worried about side stuff - I'm just focusing on the plot for now.
  4. Pyrax

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought the Yakuza Remastered Collection just this morning. Been waiting for the physical release since the announcement :whistle:
  5. Pyrax

SwSh Max Raid Battle request thread

...And only 4 months late! Here you can organise and request Max Raid Battles with your fellow forum members. Simply share your FC and Link Code in your post and you'll be good to go! Link Codes can be shared either in this thread or through VMs. VG Rules and general Forum Rules apply.
  6. Pyrax

Teams for games you didn't play, or want to play in the future

I've always wanted to play the Orre games. I could buy a Gamecube and a copy of each, but the games alone are expensive, never mind a console and everything else I'll need ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Colosseum: Feraligatr, Hariyama, Flygon, Absol, Houndoom, Espeon. XD: Dodrio, Hitmonlee, Claydol, Walrein...
  7. Pyrax

Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Parasite - 10/10. Watched it knowing nothing about the film and came out very impressed by the themes and dark humour. Well worth the hype imo - shout out to my favourite character Ki-Jung's actress Park So-dam. Her performance was excellent.
  8. Pyrax

NEWS: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: DX

Guess these remakes couldn't be called "FireRed/LeafGreen Rescue Team" since it's a single game now :lapras: In all seriousness, I'm glad traditional spinoffs are getting attention again.
  9. Pyrax

What music are you currently listening to?

"The Dragon Cries" - Band-Maid. Might be my favourite track from Conquerer actually.
  10. Pyrax

Rate the video game music above

7/10. My favourite part has to be 0:24 - 0:31 when those additional instruments were briefly added. Shame it only lasted 7 seconds.
  11. Pyrax

Less Side Games

Most likely. The Pokémon Company probably saw the success of apps like Go, Fate/Grand Order, Candy Crush, etc and decided to cash in on the mobile market at the expense of "traditional" spinoffs like PMD/Ranger.
  12. Pyrax

Currently collecting some bounties in Red Dead Redemption 2. Just some quick activities to rest my brain and de-stress after assignments. One year, two playthroughs and not once did I ever think to do any after the first bounty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Also have an urge to play through gen V again, been...
  13. Pyrax

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

The yearly Christmas market in the city centre. I'd easily spend my lunch there every day if everything wasn't between £5-£6.
  14. Pyrax

The Vending Machine! [v2]

Out comes an empty plate. Looks like Kokichi got to the pancakes before I could. *inserts a copy of Death Stranding*
  15. Pyrax

Anime Pet Peeves

Those high pitched voices, especially on supposedly teenaged characters. They're not cute at all, just hurts my ears. Oh and characters living on their own despite being in high school. Dorms are understandable, but how a teenager still in school could afford a flat is beyond me. Shouldn't they...
  16. Pyrax

Organizing your PC

I don't. I just keep my boxes in whatever order I caught them in. Bank however, is a different story.
  17. Pyrax

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

^ The one and only Jack Frost of course.
  18. Pyrax

Recent Gaming Purchases

Preordered Persona 5 Royal on PSN. Settled for the regular bundle since I don't like collectables. Great choice imo. The music in Ys games are fantastic and the exploration was very well done.
  19. Pyrax

SPOILERS Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen VIII)

It's found in your preferences, between Privacy Options and Push Notifications. The field should look like this:
  20. Pyrax

SPOILERS Regional Dex Discussion

Uuhh the staff believe this thread's long overdue for a reopening. Please remember to keep the discussion civil (y) - So I've been thinking about the dex lately and it actually makes sense for Swanna to be excluded. Let's suppose Galar also has a Queen who owned all Ducklett and Swanna in the...