• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

Search results

1. Grass Type Gardenia

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

However there are some that might not like the changes that might have to get used to it. I firmly believe that this new series is to promote the franchise as a whole, and not just the games since Go is making a tonne of money nonstop.
  2. Grass Type Gardenia

I guess I have underestimated and expecting too much for something that is not important to our lives. Sorry for my rudeness.
  3. Grass Type Gardenia

Or from what is observed, including the starting town being based on Windermere, just one (two of you count Snowdonia mountains). Boy this would infuriate the scots.
  4. Grass Type Gardenia

There, much better after a cup of tea and a talk with family, but after some thinking I should’ve realized from the beginning to not get too much hope and expectations for what is to come (especially after 10 years). It is a huge company who hardly listen to people (mainly the Japanese). So...
  5. Grass Type Gardenia

Sorry, I just needed to get all that off my chest. I know how it feels to be betrayed, and I truly hate being left in the dark with no answers to why? It's a business and we have to learn the hard way that the world is not your friend. It's never your friend. It's a friend to itself, and that's...
  6. Grass Type Gardenia

The thing is is that the anime is clearing advertising the franchise as a whole, not just the new game. I still feel like it's a bit extreme to do this change?
  7. Grass Type Gardenia

But the other 7 Regions have already have their chance to shine, and children today can easily find them online. Yet Galar never has a chance. I get it, I get why they're doing it. It's for the children today to catch up on the old series that they weren't around to see.
  8. Grass Type Gardenia

I'm British Bias, so sue me.
  9. Grass Type Gardenia

It would've been better if they didn't make Gen 8 tbh, and instead just have the 7 Regions. Have Gou with an Eevee and the girl with a Growlithe and just call it a day. Just promote remakes and not have a new one until they've come to the right time. I just feel like Galar is being left out...
  10. Grass Type Gardenia

I'm just concerned that they will not give Galar any justice, since it will have to share with all the other past games, that's all. Nothing too negative about that, just worried and concerned because they have been keeping all this in the dark. And it's with this that this is the reason of why...
  11. Grass Type Gardenia

Looks as if it'll be a retracing story with Ash starting from Kanto, then Johto, then Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola and lastly Galar. But by then Gen 9 would come out and would blot over Galar with it's entirety, and I for one do not want that to happen. It's clear that the anime is to...
  12. Grass Type Gardenia

NS is better since PM001 is already taken by the manga series.
  13. Grass Type Gardenia

Or better yet... NS001 and NS002 because we have no idea for what the English title will be. Probably be the same as the Japanese since it will be focused on all regions, not just Galar. I just hope they give Galar some justice, which I doubt. I'm concerned that Galar would be brushed aside for...
  14. Grass Type Gardenia

I'm very interested, but at the same time, very concerned, as if I have been betrayed or given a bad deal (please don't ask, there's so much climate nowadays that it doesn't belong on this forum). The only gripe I have for this new series is.... why? Why is this the focus? The problem here is...
  15. Grass Type Gardenia

It could be that Chairmin Rose and Orleana ran not only the Galar League, but also this possible Pokemon World League as well.
  16. Grass Type Gardenia

Get me off this train.
  17. Grass Type Gardenia

That's what I thought would likely happen. Not only will Ash probably be going up against the trainers that have defeated him in past Leagues like Tobias, not only the Champions such as Lance, Steven, Cynthia, Alder, Diantha and even Leon, but also new rivals such as Bede and Marnie with Team Yell.
  18. Grass Type Gardenia

Ash: I'm going to travel to all the past Regions Galar: Am I a joke to you?
  19. Grass Type Gardenia

It's literally Thomas and Friends: Big World Big Adventures. Only difference is that Ash has already been there, whilst for Thomas, the author clearly meant Sodor. Perhaps this was Pokemon's inspiration?