• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

Search results

1. Gengarzilla

REVIEW: XY122: Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Yukinooh! Unleash the Giant Water Shuriken!!

I think I'll just settle for the headcanon of this Abomasnow being a totally different individual to the last one and leave it at that. The power shift from Avalugg to Abomasnow is just way too jarring for me otherwise.
  2. Gengarzilla

REVIEW: XY122: Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Yukinooh! Unleash the Giant Water Shuriken!!

Ayup, all because Abomasnow was saved for last to be used for our titular clash. I knew they'd sideline Avalugg like that. A hollow victory. Ash vs Olympia is still above this one, let me tell you.
  3. Gengarzilla

You and me both on every single point, buddy. Can't say it any better myself.
  4. Gengarzilla

Hiding the Abomasite like that was pretty freaking cool, but Talonflame vs Avalugg was horribly unsatisfying. I suspected that Abomasnow going last would set Avalugg up for a difficult time.