• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

Search results

1. N

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Damn, so we didn't get an announcement today (Monday) that there will be a trailer for Wednesday, like for the 1st week of last month. However, in the USA, today is a holiday, so maybe could be delayed a day.
  2. N

----> Guzma the Undefeated! set to air on September 1st 2019 in Japan, it states that there will be a major world exclusive announcement within the episode. At present it is unclear what the announcement will be, but we'll provide full information as soon as it comes so be sure to keep checking...
  3. N

If you guys are talking about the who will be the "Pidgey and Rattata" pokemon of the region's route 1, it's not gonna be Corviknight. But Wooloo seems like a route 2 pokemon.
  4. N

Is this a guess? No where do I see the next trailer or whatever is Sept. So I was asking for the next event.
  5. N

Okay so after today/tomorrow, when's the next set of news?
  6. N

Anyways, nullifying, and preventing an ability from even triggering, are 2 diff things. If it's prevented from being triggered, then there is no "if he nullifies." And in the theory of "if he nullifies" I explain my theory on the order in which pokemon's abilities are nullified, which is moot...
  7. N

^ But I like that theory. That the 2nd Weezing can't unnullify the 1st Weezing if his ability is pre-prevented from being triggered.
  8. N

But what about the pokemon already on the field, who's abilities were already-triggered? Don't they become untriggered? So there's more to it.
  9. N

Yea, using each pokemon once. - By the way, that Nintendo desc said something about pokemon's abilities are brought back after the G-Weezing leaves the field? If that's an overriding rule, it's possible nullifying 1 G-Weezing's ability won't unnullify everyone elses. Best way to test that is...
  10. N

If you remove and then add, that's using the ability twice. Um no, my whole post is if you put out a G-Weezing in the field and there already was a G-Weezing in the field, on the opposing side. If that opposing G-Weezing is the last ability to be nullified, then that unnullifies everyone else...
  11. N

And I certainly didn't cover talking about if both G-Weezing's came onto the field at the same time.
  12. N

Just think of Groudon's drought and Kyogre's rain. Each switches to the other. Therefore the order in which those pokemon come determines the final effect. Yea, I think of nullifying as either putting or removing a lid, not adding a 2nd layer of lid. Though if it layers of lids are cumulative...
  13. N

Yes, the official Nintendo entry doesn't say if it makes an exception to other pokemon with the same ability. My posts was just on the "if it does." And so if it does, I was talking about the order in which pokemon on the fields are nullified. And if it does ignore other pokemon with that...
  14. N

Again, you keep missing my point. And what's the flaw in your post. It assumes that all 3 pokemon in the field's are all nullified at the same time. It doesn't work like that. Computer programs do not do 2 things at once. So the 3-other pokemon in the field, the order in which their abilities...
  15. N

Okay, again and again, this is something you still do not understand, so pay attention. Computers do not do 2 things at once. Once you understand that, then understand the order in which pokemon's abilities are nullified. IF THE OPPOSING'S WEEZING IS THE 1ST POKEMON ABILITY TO BE NULLIFIED...
  16. N

Like I said, it's about the order in which pokemon's abilities are nullified. And I don't think we know now if his ability applies to pokemon that come to the field after it was out. Intimidate is not like that. Intimidate does not apply to pokemon that came out after. But if Neutralizing Gas...
  17. N

Um, I think the question is if G-Weezing's ability nullifies other G-Weezings with the same ability, not itself.....
  18. N

If this is true, then this is the missing information I'm looking for, so the rest of your post is irrelevant.