Search results

1. emilsn91

Post-Game (Spoilers)

Hey guys What do you do post-game? I have collected all UB, I have caught legendaries, I have developed islands, I have caught and evovled a lot of Pokemon, I use the island scanner .. what else is there? :) I really would love to know if there are any big assignments I can do. What do you...
  2. emilsn91

Identify the price of my collection

Hey there Bulbagarden I recently found my pokemon collection at my parents house. I went through it and I know that some cards are worth a lot of money, and I honestly don't use them anymore. So I want to sell some of them. But I am not aware of the pricing of cards. So I thought you guys could...
  3. emilsn91

GEN VI: LF Piplup, Chimchar and Turtwig

Hey guys :) As the title says - I am looking for Piplup, Chimchar and Turtwig. I really don't care about there EVs or anything. I mainly just wanna lvl them. I am not sure what I have to offer, but I will do my best to meet your needs. I hope you can help me thank you very much Emil :)
  4. emilsn91

Greetings from Denmark. :)

Hey. :) Finally joined the forum. It's weird that I haven't joined earlier. I've been playing pokemon since 1998/1999 when it first came to Denmark. Played it on my black gameboy pocket. :P I have been playing all the generations since, but I didn't play diamond, pearl and platinum when it...