Search results

1. Singaporean

PREVIEW: SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Hope to see how Ash's Lycanroc defeat Gladion's Lycanroc today and no more bullshitting. Otherwise, there will be an outrage coming. If they dare to pull that trick again during three year ago.
  2. Singaporean

Final preview of the episode:
  3. Singaporean

See, I knew it. They going to spoil it with special preview. I told you all. Edit: Also, I pretty sure people are going to riot outside or throwing early party. While other making stupid meme across the internet now after seeing Ash finally won the official league. But, they still going ran...
  4. Singaporean

I'll really wish, your words are right. Otherwise, a total outrage is going to erupted across the whole internet this Sunday. If Ash get a L.
  5. Singaporean

Awaits for tomorrow special preview to see either Ash or Gladion walked out from the stadium. That will be the major spoiler for Sunday.
  6. Singaporean

Although, Ash had won. But the people will used the controversy and from the three years ago to discrediting it. Because, they just can't let shit go away.
  7. Singaporean

Why should I? They had been tricking people ever since from the start of the series all the L that Ash got and by bringing this hype again to believed that he may won? It not going to happened. Also, by this point now. You're trolling and because, I already stated earlier from my message, that I...
  8. Singaporean

They already done it before. Do you really think, they won't do it again?
  9. Singaporean

Do they really think, they can pull out by that with so many controversies to cover and buried for tricking us again right after this episode aired. We all know, it will be another new controversy rising soon after Ash lost to Gladion in an idiotic way. But if Ash won, I will take back all my words.
  10. Singaporean

I bet majority of the people that answer correctly through phone of the question: Who will Won in Alola League? for the airplane ticket to Hawaii won't showed up there if this Sunday, Ash get another L again. That also mean, the businessman that risk everything will lost a lot money after...
  11. Singaporean

Because, they given us false hope just to let the people to watch again and see Ash getting the L once more.
  12. Singaporean

Very hard to say, Anything is possible, because majority of this episode are very much battle and not missing anything except for the Team Rocket segment going to grab by Bewear and take them back to their secret headquarter again. But we shall see, how they represent us this Friday.
  13. Singaporean

Let me tell you something, the animators and writer doesn't care about any of there. As long as they got paid to do their job and this episode is another proved reason. Why they needed Ash to get another L once more. It is the tradition of the cycle that continuously forever to let the show goes...
  14. Singaporean

We don't needed to wait until Sunday to see who won. Because, in Friday they will spoil everything with the special preview. If Gladion or Ash walked out. Then, we already know the result. Just like the one from episode 137. Guzma walked off and his gang member waiting for him, before moving on.
  15. Singaporean

Wasn't that bus is going to fall anytime, soon?
  16. Singaporean

Wish is Ash's final series. He needs to go now. Freaking over 20 years already and they should replaced Ash with another protagonist.
  17. Singaporean

First preview of the episode: Yeah, and expecting to people getting outrage around the internet world after Ash takes another L, next week.