Search results

1. AbareKiller

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Thank you do you know if strength and rock smash are required for victory road
  2. AbareKiller

Is there a move deleter and move releaner in omega ruby and if so where at what is needed for there services.
  3. AbareKiller

Its almost impossible but barely doable because it can only know 1 move hidden power and only has a psychic typing
  4. AbareKiller

in game event AFTER you beat lance and the elite four the first time around
  5. AbareKiller

Good i hate gender locked pokes (looking at you lucario) i figured that but whats the item damn i was hoping to use it against lance oh and thanks for the help
  6. AbareKiller

Thanks but sense i couldn't figure out how to SR the VC game i just ended up powering down to the ain menu and keeping turning it on till i got one but on to my next 4 or 5 ? 's 1. Is Lapras in that cave like in HG/SS 2. while i know the Red Gyarados is available in Lake of Rage i'm...
  7. AbareKiller

screw their hand waving it just a stupid excuse to cover up their cash grabs but that being said i vaguely remember reading somewhere that gamefreak largely considers the "3rd" version (crystal, yellow, platinum emerald) which are basically enhanced remakes to be the definitive version of...
  8. AbareKiller

A COUPLE ? in pokemon crystal is it possible for your starter to be female (chickorita maybe) and can you SR until you get one on the 3ds VC version to or wasn't tht in existence in gen 2
  9. AbareKiller

DANG that's unfortunate. OFF to the box with it then
  10. AbareKiller

Anyone know if that lucario that you given in X or Y by Korrina is gender locked
  11. AbareKiller

strange he keeps talking about something to do with Mega evolution everytime i see him
  12. AbareKiller

Whats the soonest i can do the eon ticket event in OR
  13. AbareKiller

? if i dealte mysave and restart my game will i still be able to sdownload the serial code events
  14. AbareKiller

Re: Problem you mean i have to beat th elite 4 and that crap before i get it?
  15. AbareKiller

I was wondering where the megastone for blastoise in oras
  16. AbareKiller

hasn't come yet even though its suppose to be there
  17. AbareKiller

Re: Pokemon Bank re subscribe DANG IT ..... That sucks i won't be able to get that fossil turtle then most likely any way i did get a female anorith on to my next question ok i caught 2 of the lake gaudians but i can't seem to get the 3rd to appear does anyone know why?
  18. AbareKiller

Re: Pokemon Bank re subscribe A few ? here What fossils are there in OR and what is there location and can they be revived to be female or will i have to breed for that to happen
  19. AbareKiller

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition it can only be in the cave of origin and i think he means take the first left in the cave my ? is this what is everything the elite 4 is weak against against
  20. AbareKiller

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I haven't really ever breeded pokemon but i was wondering i got this Phione in a wonder trade last week and i was wondering if i put a ditto with it will i get phione eggs