Search results

1. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

SPOILERS: What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

I think they are ways for Alolan formes in USUM: They probably won't announce new Alolan formes in USUM, because their won't be any new ones, GF is too focused on Switch to add anymore Alolan formes. They might announce at least one Alolan form to indicate we'll get new ones They might won't...
  2. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

With all the graphic and details, especially many cutscenes, I wonder how it's handling 3DS? If USUM is the last game from 3DS, looks like they're going out of their way to make it better the SM.
  3. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

So they're going back to the enhanced version, but this time they split it into two, they could did something for XY instead of nothing, Black/White need a sequel instead of Grey, I could only imagine if Gen VIII will get a enhanced version too.
  4. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

A third game split in two version is good decision to boost the sales, so that's the reason we haven't had a third game since platinum. The only thing I'm interest, if it has a better post-game content compare to Emerald/Platinum, have a Alola expanded Pokedex, Ultra Beast's own Ultra Space, new...
  5. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

Well what did you expect, we already know that "Alternate Story is a third game, it's not a different story because it's confirmed not sequel. It's still the same story of SM, but this time it's focusing on UBs, and Necrozma. They pulled the "Stars" codenamed to be third game to SM, but this...
  6. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

With Worlds coming up in August 18th, we might maybe some small news like they with XY, ORAS, SM. Also a Mystery Product will be unveiled till August 31st. It feels like we need more news than just small news, look what happen to Lyanroc, and it sure got some disappointed, because it didn't turn...
  7. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

Tbh, If I also knew they'll be another Alola game release a year later, I would've skip SM to a better version SM, I've skipped BW to play B2W2.
  8. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

I hope we get some more news in this month's corocoro, so I can see what else will be in the game itself.
  9. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

The thing I'm concern, is the boxart, we already have the official artwork of Solgaleo and Lunaala in Necrozma forms, so why haven't they added it on the boxart. I hope we get a answer next month along with new forms, new tapus, or new UBs.
  10. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

Except 30 second of footage is not enough, the fans want some more news so we can speculate, I'm not saying they'll release a lot of news, but give something a little more to build up hype.
  11. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

With no Information on USUM, I'm starting to lose fate on USUM, I just hope we'll get some news next month.
  12. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

I think they're following up how B2W2 news was release, expect B2W2 was release in the Summer 2012 and US/UM will be release in Fall 2017. I just hope we get something next month.
  13. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

I wonder if they'll add some sort of new mechanic in US/UM?
  14. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

Ultra means an extremist. Ultimate means being or happening at the end of a process; final. So will US/Um will be big games?
  15. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

When Masuda mention "Ultra Titles", is he referring to Ultra Beast will have a big role or will US/UM will be Ultimate Version?
  16. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

Younger developer developing Gen VIII for Nintendo Switch, and Masuda isn't going to be director/producer would something new for the Generation. I just hope Gen VIII is good enough without a third game, sequel, or alternate version to ties it off.
  17. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

It would be nice to have someone young who is a huge fans and have ideas to step in the director's chair and producer. Masuda has being director of each Generation (DP, BW, and XY), and Producer (Pt, B2W2, XY, ORAS, and SM), I think it's time for Masuda to step back a little.
  18. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

With Takao Unno being a director of US/UM, I think they'll the same amount of effort in US/UM like BW2, the only thing I'm concern is the Post-game. They probably need to give us some sort of Delta-like Episode, maybe called a "Ultra Eclipse" Episode.
  19. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

It depends on what same we're getting next year. If we get Sinnoh Remake, we might get Sinnoh forms, or if we get Kanto/Johto Sequel we might get Kanto forms. I'ts probably not likely but I do like Form changes @JFrombaugh I think Z-forms/Ultra Evolution are likely because we might learn the...
  20. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

With Takao Unno being director of US/UM, and he did directed B2W2, I wonder if US/UM will be similar how B2W2 was, except a better post-game.