• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Search results

1. DoctorWhy

SPOILERS: What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

Ain't that the truth... Off the top of my head, some big ones imo: -PSS (this is number one for sure - Festival Plaza is a huge step backwards from the perfection of the PSS) -Super Training (the most useful form of both EV training and resetting - its removal was a huge loss) -DexNav (best...
  2. DoctorWhy

My feelings for USUM started abysmally low. Over time, they became less negative and more neutral. With the reveal of Dusk Lycanroc, my feelings became more positive. I liked it--got a nickname picked out and everything. Now, with the news that Dusk Lycanroc is event exclusive, which also...
  3. DoctorWhy

@Gengarzilla ughh, I wish I could go into USUM not having played SM. I enjoyed SM, but if I had known they would release superior upgrades only and exactly 1 year later, I would've waited.
  4. DoctorWhy

At least we knew it was an actual sequel. That was enough to keep me interested back then, at least.
  5. DoctorWhy

I'm expecting something the first week of August, since the Japanese toys with the question mark "?" covering new models (likely new forms or something) are being shown on the 10th, iirc.
  6. DoctorWhy

Not to mention many movepool overhauls :LOL: so many disappointing movepools in general. Speaking of which... it's not a Gen VII Pokemon, but my old favorite, Phanpy, is far overdue for a movepool improvement lol
  7. DoctorWhy

Same. This is the least hyped I've ever been for a main series Pokemon game.
  8. DoctorWhy

I could go on and on about this topic, but I'll shorten my feelings: The fact that Masuda is so obvious about wanting to reuse and rehash old content, and worried about the idea of making new kinds of quality content and progressing forward, both confirms my previous suspicions and speaks very...
  9. DoctorWhy

I would love if Pokemon games started getting much higher quality stories. Gen V and SM were steps in the right direction, but still not good enough. Better stories are a must have, not that I ever expect them to match Final Fantasy quality stories under GameFreak, but still. SM's was somewhat...
  10. DoctorWhy

I'm still open to seeing if USUM turn out to be really good games or not, though buying what was basically the beta a few months ago only for an outright improvement is pretty insulting to the biggest fans. I know it's normal, but it essentially chalks up to being highly overpriced DLC. A whole...
  11. DoctorWhy

Possibly. I'm hopeful.
  12. DoctorWhy

Exactly why I'm astonished and disappointed that USUM is apparently not a sequel.
  13. DoctorWhy

I would've preferred literally any other reveal, tbh. I think it's a super cheap and lazy cash grab. But I'll give them a chance, albeit small.